5 cruisers to part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any door panels in good shape. or a headliner? Maybe a carpet kit? I am restoring a 75 and building a 71 so need lotsa parts.
thanks

Hello, I'm looking for a hood and fenders for my '73. Without dents or bondo.
Thanks, MIke

Dustin; do any of these cruisers have a pto gear box on the transmission??? If so is there a shifter handle, and how much$$$$. let me know. pto shaft?????$$$$.
mike in indiana

Do you have a full set of locks and keys for the rear hatch and the front door of an earlier cruiser (1973)? Also I am looking for rear tail light assemblies for an earlier fj-40 and what is needed to connect them to the bumper.
Pablo

Looking for a set of rear reflectors for a 77 fj40. If you have any, how much?? Also stock mirrors for same year

I HAVE A 69' 40 AND I HAVE A BUSTED LATCH FOR THE UPPER PART OF THE REAR DOOR. GOT ONE????

Have any front doors with the window frames for a '70 FJ40 that are rust-free?
I'm in the Sacramento area & could pick up. Thanks, Maintz

i do not have any good fenders but i do have a perfect set of running boards that i want $50 plus shipping
thanks dustin
615 394 6337

I am looking for a disk brake setup that will work with a 75 FJ-40.

I need the whole front end for my '71, hood, fenders, side aprons, and front bib. I also need a windshield and frame. And a radiator, shroud and fan. So if you have any of those parts left that would be great.

Any rust free body tubs??
Mine is a 71, but can work with newer one.

Near Seattle,
David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom