4x4 Labs Rear Bumper Group Buy, anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep. I don't think 4x4 labs cares where we ship to. Some of the guys that have already committed are shipping to their houses. Do it.
Agreed! The The group buy isn't for the shipping so much but for the 10% discount.

And I'm assuming we can pay with CC individually?

All, so it looks like we are there. Yesterday we got a couple of more interested, one posted here and one messaged me. Then today I got a message about a couple of more looking to buy, so let's get an updated list of who is in. I asked them to contact Luke about joining our group buy.

mrhustle23 - 80 series kit
Cannon88 - 100 series complete
LSUfj - 80 series kit
Seadrifter - 80 series
bloc - 80 series

Last edited:
I'm in. 80 series. single-swingout kit + tire carrier.

Let me know if I need to contact Luke

I'm in. 80 series. single-swingout kit + tire carrier.

Let me know if I need to contact Luke
Awesome! Yea, contact Luke and let him know you're part of this group buy. Thanks!

As part of this group buy, I have set up a single shipping spot at an auto shop that will allow for a little cheaper shipping. Who on this group buy wants to take advantage of that?

mrhustle23 - 80 series kit - Yes
Cannon88 - 100 series complete - ???
LSUfj - 80 series kit - Yes?
Seadrifter - 80 series -No
bloc - 80 series - No?

Update: My commercial shop to have the bumpers shipped to fell through. Anyone else have any options?

Last edited:
As part of this group buy, I have set up a single shipping spot at an auto shop that will allow for a little cheaper shipping. Who on this group buy wants to take advantage of that?

mrhustle23 - 80 series kit - Yes
Cannon88 - 100 series complete - ???
LSUfj - 80 series kit - Yes?
Seadrifter - 80 series -No
bloc - 80 series - No?

Update: My commercial shop to have the bumpers shipped to fell through. Anyone else have any options?

I'm in for combined shipping if we can find a spot. And yes, I'm doing an 80 series kit. What about a freight terminal? One of us will have to pick it up or we can pick a time to meet.

I'll have it shipped to Austin or Houston.. can't see saving enough on shipping to justify driving a pickup all the way to dallas and back.

I'm in for combined shipping if we can find a spot. And yes, I'm doing an 80 series kit. What about a freight terminal? One of us will have to pick it up or we can pick a time to meet.
I don't have any experience with freight terminals, but if it works and saves us a little, then I'm fine with it. What part of the DFW area are you in again, LSUfj?

I'm in Fort Worth, southwest side. Most terminals are around DFW airport.
OK cool, my brother, who will be picking it up, lives in Aledo so he isn't too far from you.

If we can get 3 kits together to a freight terminal, we will save a little money. Luke estimates that 2 or 3 kits will be in the $150-200 range to a terminal. If its just two, then we would probably be better off just shipping to our homes for around $100 each. Luke will need to know who is shipping where. I assume mrhuster23 has the best handle on who's shipment is going where. I'm fine paying to ship to my residence if there are only two kits that would combine shipping. Either way, we need to let him know. Kits are ready to ship now.

OK, I am fine shipping to my home instead. I think it was just me and you, LSUfj for shipping kits to a terminal.

Everyone who is ordering needs to contact Luke at 4x4 Labs and give him your order. I'll call him today with mine and where mine needs to ship to.

I just called Luke and placed my order for the complete welded kit. He said they will take a month to build and will ship separate from the DIY kits. Who else ordered the complete kits so we can join shipping?

Has anyone heard any kind of timeframe on these things?

I emailed him 9 days ago with the same thing and no reply yet.

Also assuming they are busy.. maybe he's out of town or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom