4x4 Labs Rear Bumper Group Buy, anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I'm ready to jump on a 4x4 Labs rear bumper for my FJZ80. I'm from AZ, but my brother currently has my LC and he lives just outside of Fort Worth. In order to get 10% discount, we need to organize a purchase of at least 5 bumpers. Shipping to the same address helps them as well. Any interest? Thanks!

Maybe. Let me research them a little closer.

Does it have to be for the 80 series, or would including a 100 bumper in the list of 5 be OK too?

This is from Luke from 4x4 Labs:
"
Group buys are usually 10% and require at least 5 units. Shipping to the
same address is a big plus and will save you guys a bunch of dough.
I can do any of our bumpers or steering setups.
I have bumpers for the 40, 55, 60, 80 and 100 as well as all of the
4runner generations. We are just getting caught up on our summer rush
and there were some long lines and grumbling after the last group buy.
Depending on the size of it will determine the turnaroud. Kits usually
ship right away (within a week or so) builds are at least a month
sometimes two"
So yea!

Well we need 5 to get the discount and I am looking to purchase in the next week or so. So I am 1, number yourself if you are willing to purchase in the next week or so and we'll see if we get 5. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I'm 3... 80 series here.

Just need 2 more!

I should have payment for the sale of my 100 later this week. So I'll be 4. Are 1-3 thinking kits or complete? Just wondering because shipping is probably cheaper for kits. I'll be doing an 80 series kit.

I will also be doing an 80 series kit.

I'm confused. mrhustle, are you getting two? You claimed spots 1 and 3... If not, looks like we have 4 now

mrhustle23 - 80 series kit
Cannon88 - 100 series complete
LSUfj - 80 series kit
Seadrifter - ????

How do we go about ordering and confirming what we would owe? I assume we could agree on a single shipping address if the savings is substantial, right?

LSUfj, I am getting one, when Cannon88 said 2, I wasn't sure he was counting me as 1, but that would make sense. I have a friend in TX I will contact who has access to a shop where we could possibly get them delivered to if it's easier. Thank you SeaDrifter for being in contact with Luke as well.

I just talked with Luke and yes, a single shipping will be best and to a commercial address, which I have access to. Luke told me that it will be a lot cheaper to ship to a commercial address. My brother knows a manager at an auto shop in the Ft. Worth area, which the products can be shipped to and then my brother is willing to pick them up and anyone who orders can grab from him. Sound good?

I'm in Fort Worth, so I could pick mine up directly. I'm good with having someone pick it up though, if necessary. Can we come up with a way to split shipping? I'm thinking kits should be a little less than complete bumpers, but we'd have to agree on how we split it. Open to suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom