4x4 labs interior can rack dimensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I just ordered some of there KISS drawers Land Shark Outfitters and want to pair them with this interior can carrier from 4x4 labs. The goal is to add a flip up window and make water easily acceptable while saving my rear swing out carrier for gas since our trucks use so much.

here is the carrier from 4x4 labs 3rd row seat racks - Inside cargo racks for 80 series

So I called Luke and he didn't have the width from the plastic trim piece. Does anybody have this product and can measure the width for me??

Thanks!

Dan

I measured from just in front of the cubby door, about the middle point of the rack, and it's 10.5". The rack sits about 9" above the floor. I should also clarify that I only have the rack on the driver's side.

Last edited:
I measured from just in front of the cubby door, about the middle point of the rack, and it's 10.5". The rack sits about 9" above the floor. I should also clarify that I only have the rack on the driver's side.
THanks!

I have these installed and am thinking you could weld them up differently to move them right up to the plastic quarter panels. Would take a bit of cutting/rewelding but it can be done.

I am on the hunt for crates that will fit between and match height of cargo racks. Then I can just garage those when not needed....although drawers are not ruled out.

I will get you any pics you want...it looks like you could just modify the 'deck' of those to fit around the cargo racks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom