OME 2860 Dimensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's a long story so I'll spare the details. I ordered an open box set of 2860 springs off an amazon vender. Fedex left the box in my driveway while I was out of town. 6" of rain later box is no longer. No tags on the springs which seems fishy. So no way to tell if they are actually 2860. They looked more like the heavy springs

If anyone has a set of these unmounted I was wondering if you could measure the height and diameter of the spring.

I know they have the specs on the arb website but have found the numbers conflicting depending on where you look.

I ordered these to replace a set of 863's that are to tall. Don't feel like swapping them in unless I know they are indeed the correct ones

Thanks in advance.

Answer should be here

I read thru the chart for ome springs the ones I have definitely don't match the chart numbers for 2860. But that being said neither do the other two pairs I have laying around that have the correct tag on them so I know what I'm checking against.
That is the reason I was hoping to get some real world measurements

If they were open box, there's a fair chance someone got heavies, found them too stiff and order 860s and returned the 864s in the box. If Noone beats me, I'll measure my 860 diameter and post. They're on the truck so can't give you oal

That's exactly what I feel happened. I was out of town when fedex delivered the box. Let them in my driveway and rain destroyed the box to where there wasn't a readable part number Tag was missing on both spring so that why I feel someone pulled the switcharoo. however, they aren't 864 heavies bc I have a set of those on the shelf. They aren't 863 bc that is what I have on the truck now. Not J springs either. From arbs chart the dimensions best match a comp set of springs that say off-road use only.

The joys of Amazon open box...you win some you loose some. I'm still up overall with this game. Just can't get your hopes up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom