4th annual Gary Telford Memorial fall run October 14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Darrell went and scouted out Thurston and it’s a no go for anything wider than a side by side. Plan B Vedder Mountain.
This is a family-friendly day run and is suitable for all Land Cruisers. Children welcome. Some of us meet for breakfast at the Chilliwack Airport at 8:30 a.m. , otherwise muster around 10:00 past the Vedder crossing bridge (turn left on Chilliwack river rd. before the bridge) The pull-over parking spot. Unless someone knows a better spot closer to Vedder.

16th(!) annual Gary's Fall Run, 4th(!) annual Gary's Memorial Fall Run. Always a good day. So far looking like I can make it 👍

I'll try to be there! If it's cold, I'll need to get my top on! LOL, or just suffer a little! :beer:

We will be attending. How many will be doing breakfast? Let me know if I can bring something? Looking forward to the run. Mike

We will be attending. How many will be doing breakfast? Let me know if I can bring something? Looking forward to the run. Mike
Good question. Not me. Still trying to figure out numbers. So far looks like
Andrew M
Darrell +3
Norm
Mike M +1
Carmine
Andrew & Robert S
Mike R
Jordy
And myself +1
John
Ruwi
Pete
Greg
Super Dave
Ryan M

Bill looking to go shotgun

Postoy

Who am I missing? Who is planning breakfast?
I’ll be direct to the meeting spot

Last edited:
I'm sure we can find you a seat.
Thanks Drew, if Franz or Alex come from Squamish, it's easy for them to pick me up near the freeway on their way.
If they are not coming, then maybe I could come to your place and leave my car there.
I expect to be at Thursday's CC meeting and talk to you there.

Me and John V. will be at the meeting spot.

Andrew S is coming; I'm riding shotgun with Andrew.

Likely not going to make breakfast but will see you at 10 ish

Is anyone looking after smokies, coffee, fire, etc? Club will pay food costs. :beer:

Last edited:
Does anyone have a 10x10 shelter? This would be good as it looks rainy that day.

I don’t have access to wood as in the past, so if everyone brings a little there might be enough for a lunchtime fire.

I plan on being there. Can help cook. Just let me know how many hotdogs to get (Costco) and can also pick up a flat of water if ya’ll figure it’s needed. Does Costco have smokies too…I’ve never looked for smokies there. Mustard/Mayo/Ketchup etc. anything else? Maybe paper plates?

I plan on taking the 80, which has an awning. Which will work for the cooking. But not for people getting out of the rain and cooking.

Ive put a call in to Daryl to catch up and make sure all good for the morning.
gb

Andrew S is coming; I may have to go to Kamloops, so I may not be there but if I go, I'm riding shotgun with Andrew.

Is anyone looking after smokies, coffee, fire, etc? Club will pay food costs. :beer:
Does anyone have a 10x10 shelter? This would be good as it looks rainy that day.

I don’t have access to wood as in the past, so if everyone brings a little there might be enough for a lunchtime fire.

I plan on being there. Can help cook. Just let me know how many hotdogs to get (Costco) and can also pick up a flat of water if ya’ll figure it’s needed. Does Costco have smokies too…I’ve never looked for smokies there. Mustard/Mayo/Ketchup etc. anything else? Maybe paper plates?

I plan on taking the 80, which has an awning. Which will work for the cooking. But not for people getting out of the rain and cooking.

Ive put a call in to Daryl to catch up and make sure all good for the morning.
gb
As per our call, I was going to pick up the food and beverages..... (looks like around 20 of us) I have also packed my 10x10 shelter and a table for cooking on. I'm not sure if I have all the parts for my BBQ will check tomorrow, but can bring a few 1lb bottles of propane either way. As for firewood I have a few pieces of dry wood and would ask everyone to bring a little with them if they have some.

Sounds good. I'll go through my things tomorrow as well and happy to help cook. I'll bring my small Jackson Grill and propane adapter fitting so it's there if needed. I think I have a 1LB bottle that's 1/2 full. Will have a small table as well, which can be for cooking on or to serve stuff.

gb

We can bring some wood, I also have a 20lb propane and tabletop BBQ and table. I also have a 10X10 ez up. I canalso bring a stove to make a pot of coffee.

Nice going in a 60 and I can pack all this stuff! :)

We can bring some wood, I also have a 20lb propane and tabletop BBQ and table. I also have a 10X10 ez up. I canalso bring a stove to make a pot of coffee.

Nice going in a 60 and I can pack all this stuff! :)
Perfect. I’ll stick to the food popup and table.

I have lots of dry cedar as well as portable bbq I will throw in.

Not sure if I will be meeting for breakfast or just see you on the pull out. Kid/weather dependant.

See you guys Saturday!

Spoke with Daryl and confirmed the meeting spot is the usual location on Chilliwack Lake Rd. Keep driving till you see the LandCruisers pulled off to the right (south) side of the road for 10:00AM. We will collect there, then turn around and head to Cultas Lake/Vedder Mtn).

Reconfirm the request for everyone to bring a little firewood.

Is the CC FB page current with the info above and discussed at the meeting last night in regards to Gary's Memorial Run?

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom