48 State Cruisers? New Group? (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested ?

• Hell yes

• Yes

• Maybe so

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe Ben @-Spike- and Richard @richardlillard1 could introduce your landcruiser to Ajax, Woodpecker, Elvis or some of the other fun trails out by Florence. You may want to inspect Ben’s truck first, his auto detail from Camelback Toyota never came through so it may have a few scratches and dings.:rofl:

Seriously, looking forward to meeting you and your buddy in person Later this
Maybe Ben @-Spike- and Richard @richardlillard1 could introduce your landcruiser to Ajax, Woodpecker, Elvis or some of the other fun trails out by Florence. You may want to inspect Ben’s truck first, his auto detail from Camelback Toyota never came through so it may have a few scratches and dings.:rofl:

Seriously, looking forward to meeting you and your buddy in person Later this month.
Those are fun trails you should try it you will like it!

What if you are like me and have two transfer cases? 😆

Apparently @Stepmurr can wheel well with no gear reduction help, I think it indicates you just need to learn to drive better.:flipoff2:

I don't understand why a new group of the same folks is necessary. A new group won't likely invent anything new. The trails are there. Just get some folks and go drive on them.

However, if your intention is to "lead" a new group, then the kind of things that inspire me are 1. lots if wheeling experience. 2. Deep tech knowledge of all sorts of automotive subjects. 3. Kind, giving, and humble attitude. 4. Ethics that show you care about the use of public lands and the continued use of our community treasures.

If you can walk that sort of talk, then I suppose...in time...like-minded people might like to burn a Saturday and $100 bucks for snacks and gas to go drive around in the dirt.

Which brings me back to my opening remark. I think CSC already has all of what inspires me. So....I personally don't think a new group is something I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom