45LV door hinge seels are now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just ordered more material for some more seals. should be here in about a week or so, coming from MA. as Im counting it looks like 4 sets so far. cost has gone up a little. My old source stopped caring the stuff I use and the new supplier is more per pound. so, new price is $115 for a set of 16. you can paypal F&F to terry@holbenarts.com. Thanks for the continued interest in these seals.

I just ordered more material for some more seals. should be here in about a week or so, coming from MA. as Im counting it looks like 4 sets so far. cost has gone up a little. My old source stopped caring the stuff I use and the new supplier is more per pound. so, new price is $115 for a set of 16. you can paypal F&F to terry@holbenarts.com. Thanks for the continued interest in these seals.
I need these!

There is 5 of us in Oz that would be interested in a set each. We recently ordered the weatherstrip kits from @c2dfj45

The 5 sets can be shipped to the one address over here and I will distribute to save international freight costs.

@arthog - looks like there's plenty of demand from all over the world.

PayPal is being sent for 2 sets to offset your material costs a little. No rush, just glad that you are still making more!

Got your payment extreamVA, thanks. No problem shipping down under, Mate. contact me and we can figure it out. Im guessing around 3 weeks before they are ready.....

Im in for a set, ill PP soon also.
Just a FYI/update, the last set i got from you in 09 is still working, a couple of them did tear where the thin vertical part meets the thicker top part. Not a complaint, just letting you know.
Thanks for doing this again, are you able to make another small rubber parts?

Sent you some PP funds for one set. Thanks for doing this.

Do these seals work on other 45 hinges?

IMG_6236.JPG

no these work on the LV hinge only. If you look on I think page 5 you can see a pic of the seals installed.

no these work on the LV hinge only. If you look on I think page 5 you can see a pic of the seals installed.

Put me down for a set!
Thanks for making a new run of these, good timing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom