45LV door hinge seels are now available (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?????

???????? gotta ask ??? did you ship yet ?? am I in ?? thanks

yep! they shipped. However, I was a week late. I made a few extra sets, So if your in need get it while you can. Not sure when I'll make more. Thanks to those who ordered.

Terry

thanks

got mine !!! look great !! Thanks big time , I appreciate your effort to help us lv guys !!

Got any left?

I tried the email but it bounced back. Got any left? I'll take a set if you do.

Thanks for the PM. Check is in the mail!

1 set left. last chance for awhile. I have to think that there can't be that many more out there that would finish an LV to the point of wanting these.

Terry

Pictures anyone?

Terry you might want to ask Gary Kardum (Mudrak) for a photo. My LV is in his shop close to completion. He may provide a photo. Mark

Thanks Terry. I got one door set up with the hinge rubber,they fit nice.
0329101349a.jpg
0329101350.jpg

We have a winner!!!!!. Thanks for posting the first pic of the seals in use. So, Bob, Tell him what he has won. Well, Tahoe40/45 has won 2 thats right 2 Land Cruiser t-shirts printed by Arthog and a cool 45lv 15oz coffee mug. PM me your address again and your shirt size and I will send off your winnings.

Thanks for posting the pics.
still 1 set left

Terry

Hi I am resently bought a FJ45V in South Africa. Can one still buy the hinge seals? I am also looking for the complete tail light assembly and lens for left and right hand .... any ideas where I can find them. Regards

It's 8-30-14. I made up some more seals. I have about 6 sets available if you were wanting some.

Terry

The price is still $100 that includes shipping for the US. Ships USPS. Canada and elsewhere I will have to check on it. Pay-pal is fine to arthog@phatpig.net

Yes, Gumby, you should get a set.

Everyone who has paid for the seals, your order has been sent. After counting out all the seals, I have more than I thought. There are 7 sets left. If you have been thinking about getting some you better get them while I have them. It could be a while before I make any more. Thanks to all who ordered.

Terry

Anyone have a spare set of these kicking around??? Arthog do you have any repo parts available????

Thnx Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom