For Sale 45 art for the swine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ginericLC

Wagon Wheeler!
Threads
OK I know that sounds like art for the 55 guys :) But it isn't. I know a lot of you don't get out of the 45 section and I can't say I blame you. If you have a 45 why not spend the time with people who are diehards for the same exact model as you. I bought a 66 FJ45 pickup in 1993. I was never able to bring it home due to a disaster with the title. Had I known then what I know now I would have figured it out and it would probably still be sitting in my garage. Anyway, on with the art.

the first is a watercolor 8"x10" of a red 45 pickup it is available for $140 taken

the second is an acrylic white 45 truck and is 9x12.50" on recycled Land Cruiser metal $240 taken

the third a red 45 pickup on recycled Land Cruiser metal and is 14.25x12.75" $280

For Sale - Land Cruiser Paintings

81045pcikup140.jpg

91250metal45truck260.jpg

45redpcikuputah.jpg

Last edited:
I like the fixed top swb.
so tempting

Removable Hardtop Red shorty Sold! Thanks @FJinTegaCay ! Follow the link there's more cool stuff where this came from, and supporting a great Family! Hope to stop by for a visit in my travels someday!
2013 Oct Monument Posterized.jpg

Eric, I will take #2. sending a PM
Paul

OK, so the top water color and the middle white 45 are taken.

BTW if nobody wants the bottom one, I'm good with that. I really like that one. The 55 painting that may have been my favorite of all time someone claimed, this one is a close second. It would look good next to my bed above my night stand.

Nothing beats a custom Ginger painting tho..
TTT for an artist that i actually have multiple paintings from hanging in my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom