447xpro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We had a agreed sale on items and no problems till I went to close the deal . I was going to buy a number of items off him for a set price including shipping. I sent him one last PM to make sure I was sending the correct amount , cause I didn't want to short him any money and he quit responding .

Then I started seeing him post the same items for sale to other member,s without responding to me and finishing the deal he agreed to . Very sad deal.

Just letting other members know and buyer beware !

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fj40-parts.811838/

Last edited:
Good story , why did you delete your original thread ? Or maybe I just was lucky I saved it . I wrote you minutes after you posted the arms again for sale and multiple PM's plus messages on your account where you said you where not getting my PM's, but every other member I was PM,ing was responding and had no issues with my PM's.

I don't think I fell through any cracks. All you do is sell parts on MUD.

Last edited:
Wow ! So you delete your thread now you want to call me out. It,s not about the parts. It is the MUD trust you broke.

You are a shady person, I hope you don't run your personal business the same way !

MUD is a place I have felt very safe dealing with people and money until you !

I'm glad you have lots of parts to sell. It helps keep cruisers on the road and that's all I care about.

I can link it all and really make you look good if you would like ? Honesty goes a long ways in life .

I know its hard to say your a lire , but the thread and pm,s speak for themselves .

Last edited:
I can not find your original post . I tried to send the money and you quit responding the day I totaled all up I owed you and asked for you to confirm so I did not short you 1 penny . I take responsibility for not calling you out sooner . I gave you the benefit of the doubt figuring you where camping or maybe like a lot of us haveing a life camping / wheeling or just traveling . The thing that finally boiled my blood is you continued to get on the forum daily and not respond to me and then you tried to claim you where not getting my PM,s. I guess you weren't reading any thread I may have posted in saying I thought we had a deal on those parts or the alerts you get every time someone posts on the face of your page , like the multiple times I tried contacting you on there.
Sorry my friend money wasn't the issue . It's hard to pay when the seller will not confirm a total and quits PM,ing .
Check your facts again.

I hate to see problems like this. I've dealt with 447xpro several times, both buying and selling- and haven't had any problems. Shmukster

Clearly selling in any kind of volume requires a high level of organization on the seller's part - it becomes a difficult thing to keep track of who wrote what and when etc... This is the job of the seller, it comes with the territory.
I have had good luck with 447xpro also but I can feel Casey E's pain. As a seller I have had to come up with a system to keep track of potential buyers and parts and as a buyer I have had situations where the seller didn't communicate adequately resulting in hard feelings.

Lucky for all of us that THIS IS JUST A HOBBY! ;)

I was not a potential buyer. It was a done deal . I'm very hesitant to post the PM exchange , because it will ruin a members rep. But I guess I will give it more thought before you all get to see just how bad he lied and continues to lie. I'm glad you both have had good transactions with him , but all it would have took is for 447xpro to do the right thing!!!

I'm glad people still trust him with there patronage . I would be very , very carful with all transactions involving him.I hope he learns a lesson by me standing up and posting this.

Casey

Last edited:
Know neither, nor relevant, but is a thread for Chat.

If no money exchanges for goods or services, doesn't warrant a thread in this forum.

Maybe petition for a "piss poorly organized enthusiast who sucked at customer service" forum.

The irony is you never sold them!!! Funny the lies just keep adding up.

So tell us all who did you sell the original set to ?

I will drop it if you honestly can say you sold the set you had a deal to sell to me.

So it's in your hands 447xpro who bought the set ?

So now you chose not to settle the sale,or in your words contacted you first . First post you said I fell through the cracks , So which is it ? I always new why you quit responding when I added up my price and tried to send the money the same day when we had the deal ! Remember you quit responding !

Please explain what having a second set has to do with anything ?

So you sold them to someone else even the same day I contacted you asking why you are not responding.

I'm no stalker!

But like the deal you had last year ,you should have learned how to do business , sounds like that person has morals and belongs on MUD.

The real reason is you offered them to me for 20 bucks , I jumped on buying them like any right minded person would do who doesn't want to run a starter bushing. Then you quit responding when you found out how expensive they usually are. you agreed to sell them to me then you just quit responding , same day minutes latter and again and again .

Love the pics , good job . Having a second set has nothing to do with are deal I don't care if you had thirty sets. A man of his word is what MUD is about.

So again who bought them ? Did you charge them 20$ or did you do like the seller you Speak so poorly of and try to raise the price?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/60-steering-arms-l-r.813860/

Last edited:
I'm cool with this being in chat . I have no idea how to move it . I was never allowed to purchase the stuff cause seller quit responding. I believe it was a scam!

Last edited:
447xpro

Looks like it all was true. You deleted all your comments. Glad I saved them.

I was always brought up to keep my word. I am sorry you where raised differently.I have never had a bad deal on MUD till I came across you .
All you had to do was the right thing.deleting all your comments makes you look even worse.

And thanks I have a great life.

I've had problems with 447xpro too. Doesn't keep his commitments and then blames you.

I really can't believe people deal with him . I caught him lying multiple times , then he tries to delete all his comments . Best part is I always save screen shots and PM,s . Karma works in funny ways !!

Casey

I've had problems with 447xpro too. Doesn't keep his commitments and then blames you.

This was my exact problem with him. He committed to selling me parts and then quit responding , I gave him time figuring he was camping or just busy or maybe out wheeling , but then he started trying to sell parts we had a deal on without returning my PM,s or my messages on his own Face page. I also posted directly too one of the threads where he tried to sell a part we had a deal on minutes latter , and guess what no response from 447xpro. I have always payed promptly and never had a issue till I came across this little old contractor from NJ who just hangs out to sell parts. Maybe since you have made 18,000$ off other MUD members selling parts on MUD you can afford to step up and buy a star !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom