$400 for 2 PTO winches, blowout price! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Red Fox Ranch

SILVER Star
Threads
**NEW LOWER PRICE, $300** I want to make someone a hell of a deal, I want to sell both pto winches together, gotta take them both... $400 total for all. The Ramsey is complete with head unit, cable, pto drive, fairlead, driveshaft; everything is there! Rhino is as pictured, head unit with cable, rare cool winch for cruisers... Made in Japan, nice piece for collectors. These are heavy and will need to ship truck freight; i will strap them to a pallet, you arrange the shipping, they will ship from a business with a dock from Ogden, Utah 84401.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Pictures

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

Would love them but freight shipping is kinda a pain. Would you consider shipping via Greyhound Bus? If these can be broken down into packages of 100 lbs or less Greyhound ships pretty cheap I've heard.

Info

can you post a few more photos of the items?
Thanks

Crap was moving my fiance out of salt lake end of june and could have tossed these in the moving truck before the 2100 mile haul back east......

Great deal, can't believe someone hasn't snatched these up yet, GLWS!

Still up for sale, I don't have more pics. I will ship any way you like, hell I will strap them to the back of a donkey, I just want them out of my shop!

This is $150 per winch folks, not much to think about here, get a buddy, go in half, make yourself a deal!

ive shipped the parts seperately in a few boxes ups and its cheaper than truck frieght.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom