40 front Clip Install Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

47coeman

Love those 45's
Threads
Need Help!!!
need to pull some wisdom from the powers that be as I am getting ready to install the front clip on my fj40 series. New frame for the truck. The question is where do I start as a starting point with alignment and height so all the reveals come out right. Any help would be appreciated. Or a place in mud to look.
Skip

Last edited:
Brian
TNX for the PM I got from you the other day in explaining how to start and move forward on the from scratch, front clip install and adjustment, will be approaching this task soon and see if I can make it happen.
Best Skip

Hood, front bib, side skirts above fender(bolt to front bib & temp clamp to hood with spacer ), fender/inner fender, leave em loose ish and the fenders have typically been the hard part to get to match the rest.

Hood, front bib, side skirts above fender(bolt to front bib & temp clamp to hood with spacer ), fender/inner fender, leave em loose ish and the fenders have typically been the hard part to get to match the rest.
TNX Peesalot for your rendition of the install will be helpful in making my install a success.
Skip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom