4" springs and modified rear seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Posting to see interest. Pics to follow, PM me with questions. At present time I don't know weight or shipping costs. Parts are currently in Bellbrook OH (45305) and if not sold will be in Duluth MN (55812) in early August. Thanks for reading.

1. Set of 4" Legend springs from BTB purchased about 10 yrs ago and run on rig for about 7 yrs urtil SOA project. Normal wear and weathering. Thinking $150 for set.

2. Rear seats, these have been modified to face forward. Seat fabric and foam are in fair condition given age, frames have some rust but are still solid and should be able to convert back to original with a little fabrication work. Thinking $150 for both.

Thanks for looking

Troy

Ige, Sorry for delay. Both springs and seats are for a FJ40.

UberFJ: pics of springs attached.

Will try to get pics of seats tomorrow.
2011-07-10_17-00-25_415.jpg
2011-07-10_16-59-03_758.jpg
2011-07-10_17-00-45_310.jpg

Location is always helpful on heavy items to figure out if shipping or local pickup is possible....

Texican said:
Location is always helpful on heavy items to figure out if shipping or local pickup is possible....

I think the parts are in Bellbrook OH for now and Duluth MN later in the summer.

:cheers:

tcarlson78 said:
Posting to see interest. Pics to follow, PM me with questions. At present time I don't know weight or shipping costs. Parts are currently in Bellbrook OH (45305) and if not sold will be in Duluth MN (55812) in early August. Thanks for reading.

1. Set of 4" Legend springs from BTB purchased about 10 yrs ago and run on rig for about 7 yrs urtil SOA project. Normal wear and weathering. Thinking $150 for set.

2. Rear seats, these have been modified to face forward. Seat fabric and foam are in fair condition given age, frames have some rust but are still solid and should be able to convert back to original with a little fabrication work. Thinking $150 for both.

Thanks for looking

Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom