Wanted 4 speed drive shafts PHOENIX, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
LOOKING FOR 4 SPEED DRIVE SHAFTS SO I CAN COMPLETE MY 4 SPEED INSTALL. I KNOW I CAN LENGTHEN/SHORTEN MY 3 SPEEDS, BUT I AM ALSO INSTALLING FJ60 3.70 DIFFS.

I have these from a 1976. I’ll send you some measurements of both shortly.

A0C398CB-FE45-4756-B3F9-19B4FF2948A4.jpeg

Thank you, also where are they located? Price?

The front is just shy of 17” flange to flange

The rear is 32 inches flange to flange.

Im in South Dakota. As far as price goes make me an offer. If you let me know soon I can get them boxed today and shipped

I also have an extra corse spline diff flange

626E3298-1CF1-4F53-881F-28C630B843BC.jpeg

F5965ED4-43EC-4D1F-8007-29E162D2DF63.jpeg

6194D210-8621-4312-ADD8-C846EF3E144B.jpeg

On a 4 speed, the front is the long one Edgar. ;)

GLWS

What is the shipping cost to 85310?

I am installing 3rds out of fj60, 4 speed with 3 speed tcase.
I will use the 4 speed drive shafts, and either use the 3 speed yokes, or use an adapter on front tcase output, with redrilled parking brake drum.

my other option is to just get 4 speed yokes and get my current driveshafts shortened/lengthened, or just get my current driveshafts shortened lengthened with adapters on axle side.

I understand that the bolt pattern on the fj60 3rds are larger, thus all my ridiculous options above. Of course the ds that redgrrr has are about as far as they could possibly be, so I’m sure shipping is going to be crazy!

I am installing 3rds out of fj60, 4 speed with 3 speed tcase.
I will use the 4 speed drive shafts, and either use the 3 speed yokes, or use an adapter on front tcase output, with redrilled parking brake drum.

my other option is to just get 4 speed yokes and get my current driveshafts shortened/lengthened, or just get my current driveshafts shortened lengthened with adapters on axle side.

I understand that the bolt pattern on the fj60 3rds are larger, thus all my ridiculous options above. Of course the ds that redgrrr has are about as far as they could possibly be, so I’m sure shipping is going to be crazy!

Not all 60 series diff flanges used the same bolt pattern. 8/84 they changed. The 40 series four speed driveshafts will have the early 60 series bolt pattern on the flanges. Later diffs will not match. Should have a round flange that could be drilled to match on the later diffs. So if you have later diffs and they don't match the driveshaft you end up getting that most likely the reason.

Measured my 3rd flange, measures same as photos above.

Redgrrr, were you able to find out shipping cost?

Wouldn't the 60 series 3.7 diff have 27 spline pinion ?.....My understanding is that the spline count changed 7 / 1978.

Last edited:
Purchased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom