(4) 97' CE / 40th Wheels Caps And Lugs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I pulled these off my cruser around 40k, they have been sitting around taking up space. Someone buy these before I decide to put them back on. They are all in excellent condition with only minor dings on the outside and some brake dust on the insides. I live in Northern Colorado and drive to Denver daily. I also can have them delivered to SLC, Cheyenne or Albuquerque but it may take a while depending on when I return to either. Possibly the Helena MT area. I can ship these if buyer pays for shipping, they are around 28 lbs with no additional handling charges from me. I believe these are around $450 from the dealer without the caps or lugs. I'm missing 4 lugs and will try to find them but no guarantees. The caps have some slight discoloration in spots but are in good condition. For $950.00 they are yours. Again these are from the collectors edition or 40th.

P3060019.JPG
P3060020.JPG
P3060022.JPG

Pm'd you.

P md you.:cheers:

Are they for sale still

Have you sold them no reply to my PM?:confused:

Yes, they are still for sale. I will do my best to check PM's daily but I'm very busy or I would offer a phone number as well. When payment clears I will ship same day or next. I will reply sold if and when the deal goes thru. Offers will be accepted but as mentioned I'm in no hurry so your best bet is to offer close to what I'm asking, or make an offer and I will consider the top amount within time. I will try to be as fair as possible. Shipping to SE and mid west seems to be around $80 to $100 ground unfortunatly.

Let's make a deal! :cool:

Still for sale? THX.

Wow! I didn't realize they're worth that much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom