3RZ-FE Valve Cover Decal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Have a Gen1 Tacoma, or Gen3 4Runner with the 2.7L engine? Have you installed a 2.7L in your older junk? Ever wonder why Toyota didn't make a nice valve cover decal for the 3RZ-FE like they did the 20R/22R/22RE/1FZ-FE? Well, this inquiring mind also wanted to know. With my current 3RZ project I decided to take care of that, mostly for selfish reasons. Of course, just making one is silly, so I had a bunch made.

I have three flavors. Two with a chrome border, and one without. All are $8.00 each mailed within the USA. They are silkscreen printed onto a high temp chrome polyester with a permanent adhesive. Get them for your valve cover, rear windows, tool box, air compressor, or work bench. Heck, get one for your water heater. Just keep in mind that the material will bend around something in one dimension, but it won't mold to non-flat surfaces.

Paypal as a Friend at ratstew@comcast.net.

Decal without the chrome border.

Decal with heavy chrome border.

Decal with narrow border.

Last edited:
Bump.

@pappy do you have any stickers left? We are rebuilding a 3rz to put in my son's 84 truck. thanks Bydge

Time for a bump.

Have a Gen1 Tacoma, or Gen3 4Runner with the 2.7L engine? Have you installed a 2.7L in your older junk? Ever wonder why Toyota didn't make a nice valve cover decal for the 3RZ-FE like they did the 20R/22R/22RE/1FZ-FE? Well, this inquiring mind also wanted to know. With my current 3RZ project I decided to take care of that, mostly for selfish reasons. Of course, just making one is silly, so I had a bunch made.

I have three flavors. Two with a chrome border, and one without. All are $7.00 each mailed within the USA. They are silkscreen printed onto a high temp chrome polyester with a permanent adhesive. Get them for your valve cover, rear windows, tool box, air compressor, or work bench. Heck, get one for your water heater. Just keep in mind that the material will bend around something in one dimension, but it won't mold to non-flat surfaces.

View attachment 1769508

I have three flavors. Two with a chrome border, and one without. All are $7.00 each mailed within the USA. They are silkscreen printed onto a high temp chrome polyester with a permanent adhesive. Get them for your valve cover, rear windows, tool box, air compressor, or work bench. Heck, get one for your water heater. Just keep in mind that the material will bend around something in one dimension, but it won't mold to non-flat surfaces.

View attachment 1769508

View attachment 1769509

Decal with narrow border.

View attachment 1904464

20220309_180838.jpg

There's a big blank spot on the front of my valve cover where one of your custom 3rzfe stickers would fit great. Are you still making them?
Yep. I have plenty.

Bump, now that my engine is installed and rocking one of my decals.

Installed-sm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom