3rd annual Gary Telford Memorial fall run (Thurston Loop) November 5th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nicole and I, and a guest truck are coming...
If you guys let me join with the new Bronco :)

Where does this run go? It begins in Chilliwack, does it?

It usually starts out with breakfast at the Chilliwack Airport coffee shop around 9:00 a.m.
Then we go south on Vedder Rd and rendezvous up the Chilliwack Lake Road at a pullout around 10-10:30
At the Mt. Slesse turnoff we go up and around the Mt. Thurston loop. It's a family
friendly outing although you will need good tires on the rainy slopes.

Thanks, I was originally coming over with my 60 on Thursday and was going to stay over. Looks like
this plan is still up in the air. I may need a pick up instead.

I will be coming, maybe kid and wife too but weather dependent on those two.

I might be able to be persuaded into an over nighter, either Friday or Sat night if others are into it. There was talk of this last year I beleive.

I'm out for the run; have a wedding to attend I was reminded of. D'oh!

Overnight at Foley was suggested last year.
:beer:

Thanks, I was originally coming over with my 60 on Thursday and was going to stay over. Looks like
this plan is still up in the air. I may need a pick up instead.
Schedule change, looks like I won’t be over with the 60.

For those who are planning to come.

Early risers can meet at Chilliwack Airport cafe for breakfast at 9am

Otherwise

10:30am just east of Chilliwack/Vedder bridge on the Chilliwack Lake road about 500m up the paved road from the bridge there is a parking lot/pullout
49.09417370617121, -121.95501341651264

11:00am at the Slesse Road about 500m before the start of the Chilliwack Bench Road; air down location

Still looking for a trail leader for the day!?

I will be riding with Franz from Squamish and his daughters also will be in their own Cruiser.
If someone brings a camp stove then I could bring the smokies and buns. Bring warm waterproof
clothing and footwear.
If we encounter snow then we could do the alternate run over to Foley Lake like we did in
past years. If anyone has some small firewood pieces that would be helpful.
If you know anyone else who might be interested in coming, please contact them.
Should be a great final club run for the season.

Still looking for a trail leader leader for this run. Pete, where are you?

Hi all. Will be attending see everyone at the airport for breakfast. I have a two burner butane stove l could bring if needed if you still need one ?

Hi all. Will be attending see everyone at the airport for breakfast. I have a two burner butane stove l could bring if needed if you still need one ?
Hi bayamick, yes we need your stove. I will bring the smokies, buns, and condiments. Glad to have you aboard.

This is Grace and Matt, we'd like to come + doggo.

We'll be in our new 100 series which is still OEM height. Any clearance concerns likely?

I have a small portable bbq I can bring. Might be a bit better for dogs than a stove unless we have a griddle top.
I have lots of fire wood and can throw in a couple bundles as well.

Really doubt I can pull off this weekend, the GX probably hasn’t hit the right clearance or tires too.

This is Grace and Matt, we'd like to come + doggo.

We'll be in our new 100 series which is still OEM height. Any clearance concerns likely?
Happy to have you come. No clearance concerns unless the road is washed out. If that happens then we all turn
back and go to Foley Lake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom