3FE and AF442 (OK) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale..
I988 3FE engine and AF442 transmission with wiring harness, PCM, and all accessories. I am doing a 5.3 – 4L60e swap and will not need these. The engine and transmission are currently in the FJ62 and can be test drove up to the point I am ready to pull the engine. I would think that would be around the 1st of June. The FJ62 has 227XXX miles on it, so I assume the engine and transmission do as well. I have drove the LC for over 6 months and over 2500 miles without any issues. This is local pickup only. I am asking$1700 OBO. I am not sure of the true value so I asked some local LC experts and researched this site to come up with that price.. I will listen to all offers.

Thanks
Mark..

84 views and no replies... I guess I should lower my price to get more interest. Also, this will come with everything I remove to make the swap.. airbox, wiring, pcm, hoses, accessories, etc. In addition I might be willing to travel a few states around me to deliver.. for gas money..

I really want to get this to someone that needs it, and I had hoped to allow people to test drive my FJ62 before I pull everything. So, don't hesitate to make me any offer if this is something you are interested in.

new price .. $1500..

$1200... I would like to pull this in the next 10days.. I would like for someone to have a chance to drive before I pull it... make me an offer if you have any interest ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom