Wanted MI: FJ62 3FE Upper Therm Housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I might have a spare in decent condition.
Could you post a picture of exactly the one you want?

I won’t be back home until Thursday though.

Ian

I think I might have a spare in decent condition.
Could you post a picture of exactly the one you want?

I won’t be back home until Thursday though.

Ian
I can snap a picture tomorrow. Thanks!

Looking for a good condition upper thermostat housing for my 3FE. Have a new lower housing and the upper is beyond help. Shipping to 49459.

i have a professionally restored back to A+ spec's 3F-E upper housing , it has been resurfaced by my machine shop and ALL female threads chased with real JIS taps correctly by the FSM ,

comes with the new bench-mark standard modern 2023 year J.I.S. Japan Spec. state of the art highest salt sprar rated and 3-times the original TOYOTA cheezy-box bolts everyone is use too Mounting hardware , Violet Blue Chromate plated will not disappoint :cool:

- i will post detailed photos of the 3F-E upper housing here shortly

1699833896229.png

1699833930145.png

1699833957008.png

If @ToyotaMatt att has it, it’s a no brainer.
He always does me right, and then some…

i have a professionally restored back to A+ spec's 3F-E upper housing , it has been resurfaced by my machine shop and ALL female threads chased with real JIS taps correctly by the FSM ,

comes with the new bench-mark standard modern 2023 year J.I.S. Japan Spec. state of the art highest salt sprar rated and 3-times the original TOYOTA cheezy-box bolts everyone is use too Mounting hardware , Violet Blue Chromate plated will not disappoint :cool:

- i will post detailed photos of the 3F-E upper housing here shortly

View attachment 3479853

View attachment 3479854
View attachment 3479855
Interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom