3D Printed parts for 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Editing this thread. I went a bit overboard and setup a web store front ;)

Cruiser3D – LandCruiser 3D printed parts

5 current items: (updated 02/17/18)
  • 80 series power recline knob kit ($25)
  • 80 series (FZJ) replacement for ashtray with dual RAM/GoPro mounts ($40)
  • 80 series (FZJ) dash blank replacement RAM compatable mount ($40)
  • 80 series (FZJ) dash blank replacement dual switch mount ($20)
  • 80 series (FJ/FZJ80) Sun Visor mount plates ($20 for both)
More to come!

20% off coupon for Mud members: ih8mud20

knob 2.jpg

Last edited:
Two new upcoming products; a better SiriusXM dock mount, and a RAM compatible mount for the dash blank/cup holder hole. Details to follow.

1FC85D37-AF09-4D90-8254-9234B9C570E4.png

7C3D75E0-77C8-4850-B305-9F05ED319B09.png

Just ordered an ashtray RAM mount. Planning to mount the head of my ham radio there. I just want to confirm the FZJ80 you built it for is the 95-97, not the 93/94. I guess I should have asked that prior to ordering. :idea::grinpimp:

Yes, newer model FZJ. I’ll update the description to reflect that. Thanks for the comment and order! (Also replied to email, let me know if you didn’t get it...)

Hi there! Unfortunately the ASA plastic I use only comes in 5 colors if I recall. Grey and tan are not options. I ended up spray painting mine grey. Paint sticks quite well to ASA.
OK, cool. I need to replace the US passenger side on my LX450 as I've tried repairing it twice now. I will order off the website.

Any chance of something to replace the switch blanks in old style dashes(94 and older) so that normal carling style switches can be used?

Any chance of something to replace the switch blanks in old style dashes(94 and older) so that normal carling style switches can be used?

Anything is possible. lol.

I have a local friend with an earlier 80. Let me see if i can convince them to let take a blank out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom