Wanted 3b engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have that bj42/44 project that has one it that runs great but I don't know what I am going to do with it. I was just thinking if you got a wild hair and went to canada then pick up a whole truck load. ;)

oh and just get the card, comes quicker and is good for only canada and mexico. :)

Why have you not come up here yet?

I have a 3 bearing and a 5 bearing 3b less pans sitting on a pallet, heads are off but intact.

Would include a bunch more loose related parts with the package at $800.00

Pictures are always available, as is strong UBrew Canadian beer, a big yard to camp in and possibly a charcoal BBQ dinner if you get off the ferry in time...

l have an excelleng running B engine and H42 4 speed from a 1979 BJ40 with 90,000km,excellent running engine,$2500 complete.
if u r driving up to winnipeg,have lots of HJ n bjs sitting here,
one 2H n 5 speed that l have to run it,to check condition,
one 2 H that customer trying to start with ether n he said is noisey now,was an excellent runner,couple of H55s,more 3B some with no cylinder heads.
Simon

are you willing to separate the b and h42? ship?

l have an excelleng running B engine and H42 4 speed from a 1979 BJ40 with 90,000km,excellent running engine,$2500 complete.
if u r driving up to winnipeg,have lots of HJ n bjs sitting here,
one 2H n 5 speed that l have to run it,to check condition,
one 2 H that customer trying to start with ether n he said is noisey now,was an excellent runner,couple of H55s,more 3B some with no cylinder heads.
Simon

Hey Yardpig can you please send me a PM with the location and maybe some pictures of those engines? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom