For Sale 3'' Stainless Full Exhaust System FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is a 3'' mandrel bent tig welded 304 stainless steel full exhaust system for a 95-97 FZJ80. The entire system is ceramic coated for longevity and performance. This is a 3'' system that is fully compatible with sliders (I have it installed with White Knuckle Offroad Sliders). This system mounts above the sliders and is fully protected. It is a turn down that exits below the PS rear door for maximum performance and ground clearance (the OEM exhaust that bends over the frame kills HP). It uses a 6 inch round Magnaflow free flow muffler without cats for maximum performance. It has two flex sections to minimize vibrations. It also has a wide band bung welded in if you want to dyno tune your truck (the petrol 4.5 has a lot of hidden power).

I have over $1000 into this system. PM me with any offers you have, and please no low balls. I am in no hurry to sell it.
This system is on the loud side but nothing ridiculous, and has little to no cabin drone. It idles like a V8 and has a very unique deep non-ricey tone when you get on the gas. I can send a video of it running and revving to all serious offers if you PM me. I noticed a huge difference in performance on the butt dyno and man does it sound good. Serious buyers only.
I am located in Atlanta GA but am willing to ship anywhere.

first.jpg

second.jpg

third.jpg

fourth.jpg

fith.jpg

This thing still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom