3 Drawer Storage System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know I saw a post either here or on Pirate that had a Cruiser with a 3 drawer storage system mounted in the rear on the passenger side. It appeared to be metal system that was permanently mounted to the floor and had a large bottom drawer and 2 smaller upper drawers. Similar to typical filing cabinets you might see in an office but it was definitely rugged and looked designed for vehicle use.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? I've been searching for a couple hours and my eyes are crossing going through all these threads with no luck.

Any help is appreciated.
(I also posted this in the 60 and 80 Forums. It was here or there that I saw it. I will delete the other posts once the answer is found. :))

Definitely not any of the linked options. The closest I have found so far are the Adventure Trailers Composite Drawers. Even those though aren't what I had seen and continue to search for. Once I have the extra $ I will get something, I'd just prefer to find the particular 3 drawer system I saw.

The other option is the have my father (professional cabinet and furniture maker) help design and make something. It wouldn't save much money but it would be custom and perfect. Perhaps if they turned out nice enough there might be interest from others in purchasing. Hmm. Ideas, ideas. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom