2nd Annual Mardi Krawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anyone going to be there Wednesday afternoon?

i need to make a run over to the "Bossman's" place in Arkansas. So im thinking of dropping my 40 and trailer at H.P. wed. night on the way through.

Looks like the CLC crew will be rolling heavy to this here event! Me, Tolleson, Jrob and JT should be rolling in sometime Thursday. Leaving Thursday mid morning. If anyone has been following JT's build thread over in the CLC forum then you know this will be the first trip for that rig. I look forward to seeing it in the rocks as well as doing some partying with our LA Brothers and Sisters! Jrob said last night that me might have a few brewskis while we are there! I said "ya think?" Ready for a good time guys! Holla if y'all need anything from CLC.

Last edited:
Looks like the CLC crew will be rolling heavy to this here event! Ready for a good time guys! Holla if y'all need anything from CLC.
Can you swing by Bossman's and pick something up for me?:grinpimp:

Started on the 40 tonight. Will finish up tomorrow and get the Tundra taken care of as well. Really starting to look forward to MK14. It's gonna be a blast. :clap::clap:

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

For those coming to the 2nd Annual Mardi Krawl, looks like the concession stand will be open Fri for lunch, Sat for breakfast / lunch and Sun for breakfast. Bring what you need for Thur and Fri morning. Give Chris, LaShawn and the crew at the concession stand a reason to be there Fri - Sun. You won't be disappointed. The food is great and you always get greeted with a smile.

No pics yet?? Y'all are killing me! I'll be watching this thread constantly over the next few days. I sure as hell wish I could be with y'all. Have fun and be safe!

Hope you guys are having fun while im stuck here working! The current plan is to leave early in the morning. See you guys tomorrow!

Well, the 2nd Annual Mardi Krawl is in the books. Sorry for the lack of pics here but there are a ton on FB. Sandy and I made it home around 5pm and I am beat. I will start going through pics and videos tomorrow and attempt to put something together.

Thanks to all the LLK members who came out, participated and helped in one way or another. We really do have the best group in our club. I hope all of you had as much fun as I did.

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to drop in to let y'all know how good a time we had at your event. I know there's a ton of work that goes into putting something like this together, and those of us that just show up and drink beer all weekend truly appreciate it!

Hope everyone made it home safely, and hope to see some of y'all at GSMTR.

JT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom