2nd Annual Mardi Krawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep. Guys and gals, we are at 35 registrations already. If you remember, we only had 40 pre-registered last year........and we still have 2 months before the event. :eek:

Get ready for a great event! :clap: :clap:

Any guided runs for the first timers?

Look what I found in Jose. Must of been from the midnight voodoo run!!

Hold my beer and watch this !!!!

image-606066896.jpg

Lance that could have been from anything. Heck that could have been loading up the truck before we left for the krawl.:doh:

could have also came 2 minutes before the pic:D

One of my friends decided that he wants to ride with me to mardikrawl. As far as getting him a meal ticket and an event shirt, can he just go to the registration page and buy them? I've already registered or I would have just added it to mine. I didn't know if it was as simple as adding it to the cart and paying for it or it had to be under a name that has a vehicle registered to the event.

There will be 2 southerntaco's at MK !!! Lmao.. I haven't registered yet bc trying to fix my rigs!

Sent from my iPhone 60' up in a lift

There will be 2 southerntaco's at MK !!! Lmao.. I haven't registered yet bc trying to fix my rigs!

Ha ha......When I've seen you post in the other clubhouse I always catch myself wondering why Sean is posting over there.......and then it hits me. :doh:

Ha ha......When I've seen you post in the other clubhouse I always catch myself wondering why Sean is posting over there.......and then it hits me. :doh:

LOL... I just saw Southerntaco jr. :) (Jk ) for the first time.

We will see y'all at MK. Looks like it's going to be a great time!

The raffle bumper design and fabrication is complete. Just need to finish it out and slap some paint on it, but that will have to wait a few days because the baby is coming TOMORROW!

I hope you guys like it and that it sells a ton of raffle tickets!

That looks awesome!! Thanks, for the hard work.

Pre-congratulations on the baby. Post some pictures as soon as you can.

Thanks for your generous contribution Kevin. Can't wait to see it in person. I hope you get to see how many raffle tickets get sold. ;)

And like John said post up some pics and info of the newest LLK member when he

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom