2nd Annual Mardi Krawl - April 10 - 13, 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Son. Friday night. We gone git crunk. SHINE on!

Just an FYI, Mardi Krawl is a Toyota Land Cruiser Association open event held at Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad, which is a public park that is open to the public during our event. That means that anyone in any brand of 4X4 is welcome to join us! Tell your friends who do and don't drive a Toyota that they are more than welcome to register and join us for a weekend of fun. However, you may want to warn the non-Toyota owners that being around so many great rigs can be contagious. They may have the urge to sell their rig and buy a Toyota soon after Mardi Krawl.

Another FYI... A non-yota friend tried booking an RV spot and he couldn't online. He's gone try to call them but I hope another big event is not happening this same weekend like a moto-cross event.

I am pretty sure all the RV sites are booked at this point but I am not 100% sure on this. I will be at the park with a few other LLK members this coming weekend and will report back when I know for sure. As far as I know, there is no other event going on that weekend. And Mark said he was holding all the RV spots for our event participants.

And Mark said he was holding all the RV spots for our event participants.

Ah. That's prolly it. The RV'er is a friend of HPO and he even has "His favorite spot" since he hauls a 20' trailer behind a 42' RV. We go up quite a bit, awesome park for everyone. He OK with not being able to go. No hurt feelings there. He's somewhere nearly every weekend.

Talked to Ms. Walena at the park this morning. All current RV spots are spoken for. However, Mark is in the process of building 2 cabins and has already added more RV pads but does not have electric or water run to them yet. He will be finished with the cabins in the next 2 weeks (they are currently reserved for every weekend for the spring already). I plan to speak with Mark about getting the new RV sites ready for MK when I am there this weekend.

For those who were asking about the RV pads, all the RV pads are currently booked. But Mark said he should have 8 more pads leveled and ready to use for our event, they probably won't have water or power to them yet. So if you want to bring a generator, you can set up your RV / Camper / Toyhauler on one of those. Call the park to put one on reserve. 256.349.4150

Early registration will close on March 31. If you're considering this event, and you really should, get registered before it closes. You can still register at the park during the event but we cannot guarantee to have a t-shirt or driver bag filled with goodies for you.

Ya'll ready? Who got them last minute thangs to do?!
Shole wish I had a rear locker and sliders in the works... but no plans of right now! So it's full-throttle assaults!

I'm so ready!
Not worried about dust next week either! LOL/UGH....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom