2H Injector Pump (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Read the 2H shop manual and on page FU-42 it has an instruction to "turn the stop lever" and it shows a thumb on it. Do you suppose it is a manual stop in case the intake shutter diaphram or vsv fails and you can't stop your engine? Auto trans doesn't let you pop the clutch with brakes on for example.

Page FU-97 has 11. Check Stop Lever Operation, pump rpm 0, control rack position 2.0mm or less. Does that give it away?

I can't operate my engine as it isn't fully installed.

Last edited:
Would there be someone with a 2H Automatic that could take a picture of their injector pump so I can see the stop lever and what it is connected to? Also I'd just like a comparable picture for finishing my build. Thanks in advance. See previous post for more info if curious.

Would there be someone with a 2H Automatic that could take a picture of their injector pump so I can see the stop lever and what it is connected to? Also I'd just like a comparable picture for finishing my build. Thanks in advance. See previous post for more info if curious.
I'm having the same problem I got mine started this morning and it ran away I had to use the butterfly on the inlet to smother it now I need to know how the governor works as u would know there isn't much info about auto 2h

I'm having the same problem I got mine started this morning and it ran away I had to use the butterfly on the inlet to smother it now I need to know how the governor works as u would know there isn't much info about auto 2h

Stop lever is not connected to anything on the 2H auto is what I concluded after additional research. I'm 99% certain of this. Sorry I can't assist on the governor though.
Chris

Stop lever is not connected to anything on the 2H auto is what I concluded after additional research. I'm 99% certain of this. Sorry I can't assist on the governor though.
Chris
Hahaha it doesn't fee like it's connected to anything thanks for the reply mate

Hahaha it doesn't fee like it's connected to anything thanks for the reply mate

I guess I should be more specific. There is nothing connected from the factory to the outside of the stop lever. It is something to be pushed with your hand. When you do push it the engine should stop. I am fairly certain I used mine to stop my engine once.

I guess I should be more specific. There is nothing connected from the factory to the outside of the stop lever. It is something to be pushed with your hand. When you do push it the engine should stop. I am fairly certain I used mine to stop my engine once.
Hahaha I get what u mean now.....it's sposed to kill the motor but that's probably only at idle mine was screaming off it's head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom