2H aftermarket filters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone know the numbers for aftermarket 2H oil, fuel and air filters from Napa?
thank you,
Jan

I don't thinkyou'll find the oil filter at NAPA. There is a crossover to Fleetguard number though. You can get them anyplace that sells Cummins parts. The Toyota Part Number is 1560168010 and the Fleetguard nuumber is LF3399

there is definately a fleetguard that fits, I've got one mounted and a spare in my hj60. I'll check it and report back, but 3399 sounds about right. Spendy suckers down here in CR- I pay about $9 for mine. :(
But the OEM filters are something like $20. Silly expensive.

I use Valvoline V014 interchangeable with Z161X . These are fitted with anti drain back relief.Inter changeable with Toyota 15601-68010.Made under licence to Valvoline,Kentucky U.S.A. and of course made in P.O.C.[where else]. Stood app 140 lb pressure when my oil pump relief valve :eek: spring died. :cheers:

Jan-78FJ40 said:
not really, unfortunately. the numbers are Toyota and Lordco (not available in the US). I'll work on it...thanks Jan

Napa Gold Air Filter 2159
Napa Gold Fuel Filter 3393
Napa Gold Oil Filter 1627 - Cross from LF3399 and 15601-68010

hth's

gb

Last edited:
you know i went to napa and got that napa gold 3393 fuel filter to replace the Toyota factory filter on my 2H after the first 5000 miles running biodiesel....

got the Toyota one off and held it up to the napa 3393 and the diameter of the napa is a couple milimeters less than the toyota one. also the inside of it is totally different? anyways i found a toyota replacement the PO had left me and used that one, without even trying to screw the napa one on but my question is:

can anyone confirm that the napa gold 3393 fits/works on a 2H even though it seems to be a few millimeters smaller in diameter? maybe it doesn't matter because it the threaded part is the same diameter as the factory filter? sorry if this is a stupid question but it just seemed a little strange that the filters were different diameter and the seal is a little different too...

biocruiser said:
can anyone confirm that the napa gold 3393 fits/works on a 2H even though it seems to be a few millimeters smaller in diameter?

Yes, unless of course Napa has all of a sudden changed the filter for that number. The 13BT and 12HT also use the 23303-54071. Phone and ask the Napa you got it from the give you the part number for a 1987 HJ60 if you want to make sure.

hth's

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom