For Sale 2F EFI Fuel Injection kit - NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2F throttle body fuel injection kit built by Howell. Worked very well. Bolts right onto the 2F intake manifold. Boosts your power a bit and guarantees a cold start up no problems. Includes TBI unit, ecu, full harness, gasket (i wouldn't reuse but you can use it as a template), and a fuel pump. Brand new the kit is $1400, i'm selling for $900 + the ride.

img_20180923_122356-jpg.1868808

img_20180923_121359-jpg.1868807

I wonder if this would work for a 1974 with the F .5

Does a 2f intake manifold for in a f .5? If so, I don't see why it wouldn't work

I wonder if this would work for a 1974 with the F .5

It would work great on that. You'll have some clearance issues with the IAC plug & valve cover, and you may need to do some grinding/drilling on the adapter to clear some manifold bolts, but nothing that can't be overcome. This is a great upgrade.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, does this kit require a bung in your exhaust for the O2 sensor? And do you know if it works with the stock FJ60 electronic distributor? I may be interested, but it really depends on how much work and how many extra parts it would take to get this setup working on my FJ60.

Correct. It requires a bung, which is not included. The O2 sensor is included. I also had it working with a DUI electronic distributor, so I would assume that it would work with your stock dizzy. That's an assumption though.

Felix, you can modify your stock FJ60 distributor to work with this kit, per my Downey instruction sheet.

will this work on a desmogged 83 2f with a DUI?
I believe it will. I had mine running with a DUI and 2f from a 78 no problem. I don't think the differences between a 76 and 83 2f would be enough to make it incompatible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom