2024 Family Reunion at Choccolocco Mtn (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
We're looking forward to spring weather and our first ride of the year. ACC is hosting another wheeling trip to the mountains of Alabama (yeah, there are mountains). Wheeling is usually easy to moderate, so that the beginners can keep up. But there are plenty of offshoots to test your mettle or metal bending abilities ;)

May 3-5, 2024

Park info: Choccolocco Mountain Off Road Park and Campground | Jacksonville AL - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057183531097

We'll have the group camp area reserved for anyone tent or RTT camping. RV spots are available for rent from the park managers.

We're going to stick with the Cinco de Mayo theme of the weekend and will be providing tacos and sides Saturday night.

Post up here if you will be attending, so we can get a count on food and t-shirts.

1 9.00.18 AM.jpeg

20230506_121437.jpg

IMG_8839.JPG

IMG_8849.JPG

IMG_8876.JPG

Attendee Roster [truthfully, I'm tagging past attendees I can remember...but please share if you can make it]
@ACC Toyota [Your Host]
@BMThiker [Event Coordinator]
@Nottajeep
@thatcabledude
@jynx
@Manhattan
@Land Speeder
@Godwin
@cruiserinsanity
@Bama4door
@Franken470
@Skitz
@CSteppe82
@daniel.watters
@Old Nick

Last edited:
Me and @Mrsjynx will be there. Got to get the 80 back together between now and then.

Gonna try and bring my buddy Mike with his new to him gx460 too.

Last edited:
I’m planning to be there.

If you're planning on going I still have that 80 series rear axle stuff you wanted, I can bring it to you.
Still planning to be there. I’ll shoot you a pm

Started plotting my drive down to AL. Going to take good old US27 most of the way. Time to take in some proper American landscapes and small towns.

Who else tagged above is going to be there? If @Nottajeep is showing up with his various tube amplifiers, I ain't going.

:flipoff2:

Started plotting my drive down to AL. Going to take good old US27 most of the way. Time to take in some proper American landscapes and small towns.

Who else tagged above is going to be there? If @Nottajeep is showing up with his various tube amplifiers, I ain't going.

I think the list is pretty accurate at this point. There are a few ACC customers that have been in the shop recently that are probably coming as well (and not necessarily on MUD). Maybe a couple more from FaceySpace too.

I think the list is pretty accurate at this point. There are a few ACC customers that have been in the shop recently that are probably coming as well (and not necessarily on MUD). Maybe a couple more from FaceySpace too.
That all sounds good to me. Looking forward to meeting those who I haven't met yet.

This will be fun!

I will be able to go Friday AM, but need to get back Saturday afternoon for a kid's activity that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom