2022 ONSC Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
FEB: 26 URE Workday
MAR: 4-6 Meet and Greet
19 URE Workday
APR: 6-10 Carolina Relic Run
17-01MAY 25th Annual Cruise Moab
23 URE Workday
MAY: 13-15 Return of the ONSC Spring Tide Ride at Frisco Woods
21 URE Workday
JUN: 13-18 GSMTR
25 URE Workday
JUL: 16 URE Workday
22- 24 Hurricane Creek/Weaver's Bend
AUG: 20 URE Workday
TBD Later
SEP: 2-5 Cape Lookout
17 URE Workday
22-25 Logan's Run
OCT: 15 URE Workday
TBD Later
NOV: 10-13 Cape Lookout
19 URE Workday
DEC: Christmas Party Dec 2nd-4th

Last edited:
Note Meet and Greet date has changed from the 11-13 of March to the prior week, 4-6th of March.

FINALLY got both the meet/greet and Relic Run threads posted.

HELP ME WITH SPONSORS!!!! please. :)
Reached out to LFD? Need some help with it?

@GarnerFJ40 what is the “URE Workday” that is scheduled? I’m new to the club.
URE (Uwharrie national forest) is where the club does a lot of our off-road events. We volunteer up there to keep the trails clean and do maintenance on stuff. That should be what they're talking about.

Uwharie work dates are posted for every month but that doesn’t mean it is an actual club event.
If you want to link up with the club for an event. Your best bet is to attend a monthly meeting. Raleigh has a meeting every first Wednesday of the month. Charlotte and Winston Salem area are not as consistent but they do have them.

Also, you can attend the Uwharie work days and volunteer your time.

Del Roman
ONSC PRESIDENT

Hey guys-
Is there any info on the July Hurricane Creek event? I have that weekend off and would love to join in. I also have a friend from PA who is interested in driving down and meeting up with us.

Thanks
French

I can’t speak for Brian who put the date up on this years calendar but I can say that if you want to go, don’t be afraid of posting up a thread and see who else wants to go. Usually that is how most of these runs end up getting organized.

Del Roman
ONSC PRESIDENT

I’ll be in the area the weekend of the 24th. May be down for small group for thurs/fri wanderings.

I can’t speak for Brian who put the date up on this years calendar but I can say that if you want to go, don’t be afraid of posting up a thread and see who else wants to go. Usually that is how most of these runs end up getting organized.

Del Roman
ONSC PRESIDENT
Will Do!
Thanks

Are the Charlotteans going to grub together before the 4th?

We're due...

Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom