For Sale 2021 Silver HE 2 Row Boise Dealership (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
I just traded in my 21 HE. Long story short I love cruisers... Have a 60, 100 and 2008 for the wife. With LC being the last year I took the plunge and got what I planned on being our travel vehicle and building it up. A 2021 Silver (easier to keep clean) HE 2 row and had it shipped to MN from PA. Parked it in the garage to keep miles low and keep it away from snow/salt Shortly after getting it my wife went to visit her sister in Idaho (from MN) so I drove here in the 2008. That was the first long trip I had taken in the 200 and it was surprising to me. I must need a little more man spreading area on long trips as after a long day I wasn't comfortable in a way that wouldn't work for a planned future touring rig. I am surprisingly more comfortable in the 100 series but then again haven't driven it cross country in 10 years. The ford Excrusion has been the go to for fam travel of late.

So with that I made the decision to trade it in. Just thought I would pass along that it is in Boise at Peterson Dodge. Picked up (other grail vehicle) a 3500 Cummins longbox with Manual transmission. It happened fast so didn't get it listed on here... but felt with the tax difference (saved by trading) I didn't think it would sell privately for what you can about get one new... but in the last 2 weeks it seems like prices have spiked up again so maybe should have.
For ammo on anyone headed to the dealership they gave me $83500 in trade (they have it listed doe $92k which is crazy in my mind) I paid $81600 OTD in March (paid tax and registration in my home state) but I guess those deals are long gone.

The miles on the vehicle 2096 equate to the trip from when I picked it up from the shipper in Minneapolis and drove it home to North MN... and the 2nd time I drove it was the trip to Boise to trade it. I did work to vary the RPM's and not just cruise at 1 speed /gear.

I hope if someone goes for this they have better luck with Peterson Dodge than I did with Peterson Toyota. I live in Washington State and tried to buy a new HE from them about a month ago. They said they had just made the decision to not sell any Land Cruisers to out of state buyers...

I hope if someone goes for this they have better luck with Peterson Dodge than I did with Peterson Toyota. I live in Washington State and tried to buy a new HE from them about a month ago. They said they had just made the decision to not sell any Land Cruisers to out of state buyers...
That's strange of them.. One would think currency is currency regardless of where you're located within the United States.

I’ve tried to buy two vehicles recently and dealers wouldn’t sell out of state for any sort of discount. They know they can sell locally and then hope for a customer on the service side also. Had I been willing to pay full price including all their junk fees I think they still would’ve been happy to sell....

That's strange of them.. One would think currency is currency regardless of where you're located within the United States.
You would think, but they saw my zip code was out of state and basically told me to screw off, even though I live 20 miles from the Idaho border and own 2 businesses in Idaho. Definitely seems like a strange way to do business.

That is strange... I coming from mn had no issues... maybe it's an wa, or, ca thing... I know being from Idaho there is a bit of a rub there.. lol.. and with a large # "fleeing" those states in the last year it isn't making it any better.

Long gone in case anyone was curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom