2021 Mud ‘N Snow run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well you busted me Don, Yea I finally got a break in everyone else's projects to complete the top for my Cruiser. It took two hard tops because I stretched my tub when I built the Cruiser for more wheel base. The front is from a early 1972 with the large side window and the back half is from a 1976 with the pop out side windows welded those together then cut up the fiberglass tops to fit, married those together and ordered a custom head liner and I'm using all the newer doors all round.
So I changed my mind about going and got some other things done. Where did all the FJ40 go?
Tim
cruiser.jpg

Sorry to hear about that breakage Dave. Did you break on that wall? Better there than the middle of the rubicon. Glad you were able to get her home. Was it busy at red mt? There were a lot of folks playing in the woods yesterday on Elk mt., as we drove home. Lots of mud and slush from the morning dusting. Glad you could make another trip.
I’m not sure where I twisted up the rear shaft in the obstacle course but I didn’t go much higher on that wall. Red Mountain was busy as always, lots of families out on 2 and 4 wheels.

Was there any water in the lake?
Very little water in the lake... it appears that they are letting out what comes in. The flows down the eel and into the Russian were low and clear mostly. I guess you’ve heard the northern counties want to remove the dam?

Well you busted me Don, Yea I finally got a break in everyone else's projects to complete the top for my Cruiser. It took two hard tops because I stretched my tub when I built the Cruiser for more wheel base. The front is from a early 1972 with the large side window and the back half is from a 1976 with the pop out side windows welded those together then cut up the fiberglass tops to fit, married those together and ordered a custom head liner and I'm using all the newer doors all round.
So I changed my mind about going and got some other things done. Where did all the FJ40 go?
Tim
View attachment 2593342
And the old straight six was tuned up a bit too! What a beautiful piece of work Tim. Are you really going to hang on to this one? Let’s get it muddy next year😉

Thanks for the pics! My family ended up playing in the snow in Reno but with sleds instead of wheels. How was the fire damage?

I'm sorry to have missed seeing this trip. Are any other trips planned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom