2021 Mud ‘N Snow run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cmillerguitars.com
Any talk about a COVID-Era Mud ‘n Snow Run? Well I’m game, and Dave V. will show in his 80. There should be snow up there by now, we’ll see what it looks like in three weeks.

February 20th would be the day, if I’m not mistaken. I can bring a chainsaw😁 and hot cocoa

EC1DFD53-89BD-4D72-8EF8-2B400882ABFC.jpeg

Mud n Snow circa 2001

I may take a run up there this Sunday or Monday to investigate.

I’m ready!
2BF567E8-5123-4950-AA9D-6A8934909416.jpeg

40 for style, 200 for comfort, taco is you need to pick up lumber on the way home 😃
I’m think I’m bringing my son’s FJ this year. Comfort and sport. Big question is the 13th or the 20th. I believe we went on the day after last year didn’t we? I know we’ve postponed when it fell on the 14th.

Last edited:
40 for style, 200 for comfort, taco if you need to pick up lumber on the way home 😃
Only issue is if I take the 200 the wife is stuck at home, she can’t drive stick. So I think it will come down to the 40 or taco. I will let the weather decide.

I would much prefer the 20th to the 14th FWIW

I’m in for the 20th. There is plenty of mud and snow this year.

Who's leading the run? I'm thinking of making it, it's been a awhile since I've made that run. I backed out the Hammers this year due to the Covid deal so my cruiser is wanting to do something. Is it still leaving the airstrip at 9am like the old days on the 20th ?

I would love to get out for a snow run. I might be in Reno on the 20th but if not I’ll be there.

I may go just try to decide what rig to take ‘92 3rz swap, ‘87 4runner3rz swap or my 87 22re. Hard to desire. May be I won’t go
It's been too long good buddy! See you on the 20th!

I'm in! 3rd year in the club and first club run. Will see you all there!

What kind of level of difficulty is this trip considered? Would love to bring my two boys, but I generally leave them home for more difficult trips (Rubiconish). They’re still a little small for all that bouncing (6 and 7).

Excited to get out of the Bay for a day.

Thanks for putting this together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom