2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the info Simon, as far as I know, this is all 80 stuff, that's the only forum it was listed in. Anyone getting stuff for a non 80 vehicle?

That's at least two rear bumpers with dual swing outs in Houston (you and @Fzj80 1997) so that should help. I'm adding an accessory kit to the order as well. Not sure if @Zacatexan or @77mustard40 wants to be included in the pallet, they're in Dallas and Austin so it'd be a drive to pick up their stuff.
I wish I was close to you guys so I could get my stuff on that pallet 😅

Hello all. As Mike said I'm now a part of this thread. I'm looking at the list of parts above and it gives me a good picture of what we will be looking at so I can start getting some of the less common parts in stock (bike racks etc). It sure would be good to know what some of these bumpers are for. I'll be creating a code and it will go live on March 15th and run through March 31st. After that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to put kits together. Realistically it will be between 3 and 4 weeks. There is a note section that you can write in. Please use that and let us know what part of the buy you are going to be (eg: SoCal group ship). Built bumpers and sliders are currently 16 weeks lead time from date of order. Built bumpers will get the group discount for the build but shipping will be just your bumper, nobody else can fit on the pallet. Regards for now - Simon. PS You can call me at 530-913-4713 if you have questions. Please let me know you are part of this group buy if you do.

Hi Simon, thanks for the additional info. As Mike mentioned these orders are all specific to the 80-series.

Updated with one more order...

4x4labs GB (March 15-30th purchase window):
1. @wakesetter Pismo, CA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire, cooler or 3 gas can holder) - kit
2. @InDaWoods Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire and ladder, 3 gas can holder) - kits
3. @lp2k Gotha, FL (rear bumper, sliders)
4. @ShedHead Fort Collins, CO (rear bumper)
5. @Rusty Marlin SC (rear bumper KIT with dual swingouts, tire and 3 jerry can holder)
6. @graham5david Odessa, TX (sliders)
7. @jsix321 Weatherford, TX (rear bumper, sliders, ladder, clamp bracket, cargo racks)
8. @Animorphy Seattle, WA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
9. @RAYJON Reno, NV (rear bumper w/dual swingouts)
10. @lelandEOD Reno, NV (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
11. @Zacatexan DFW, TX (rear bumper)
12. @b16 San Francisco, CA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier, ladder)
13. @Fzj80 1997 Houston, TX (rear Bumper w/dual swing outs)
14. @Fj80Ringo Redding, CA (sliders)
15. @Offroader93 Long Island, NY (front bumper built), (rear bumper flares, basic, built)
16. @riberware Miami, FL (rear bumper w/dual swingouts Tire Carrier/Bike Rack (Kit), Front bumper (Kit))
17. @77mustard40 Austin, TX (rear bumper Built w/single swing out, tire carrier)
18. @69 Pigboy The Woodlands, TX (accessory kit)
19. @the architect Houston, TX (rear bumper kit and dual swing-outs)
20. @elbobino Los Angeles, CA (rear bumper kit w/dual swingouts, tire carrier/3 gas can holder, w/flares)
21. @Frankie Balleza Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts)
22. @GothamFJ60 New Jersey (sliders)

4x4labs 80 series link:

I've been looking at these for a long time, I am in for a basic rear bumper, no swingouts, kit, with flares to Grand Junction, CO.

I've been looking at these for a long time, I am in for a basic rear bumper, no swingouts, kit, with flares to Grand Junction, CO.

Can you join up with anyone else from CO? Shedhead is from Fort Collins

Updating my order
1. SLIDERS for 1995-1997 w/ Cats (Kit)
2. 3RD ROW SEAT CARGO RACKS, Left side, Plain, (Kit)
3. REAR BUMPER, Dual swing w/ tire carrier, w/ Flares (Kit)

1. @wakesetter Pismo, CA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire, cooler or 3 gas can holder) - kit
2. @InDaWoods Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire and ladder, 3 gas can holder) - kits
4. @ShedHead Fort Collins, CO (sliders kit, 3rd row seat go rack kit, Dual swing rear bumper w/ tire carrier kit)
5. @Rusty Marlin SC (rear bumper KIT with dual swingouts, tire and 3 jerry can holder)
7. @jsix321 Weatherford, TX (rear bumper, sliders, ladder, clamp bracket, cargo racks)
15. @Offroader93 Long Island, NY (front bumper built), (rear bumper flares, basic, built)
16. @riberware Miami, FL (rear bumper w/dual swingouts Tire Carrier/Bike Rack (Kit), Front bumper (Kit))
17. @77mustard40 Austin, TX (rear bumper Built w/single swing out, tire carrier)
20. @elbobino Los Angeles, CA (rear bumper kit w/dual swingouts, tire carrier/3 gas can holder, w/flares)
21. @Frankie Balleza Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts)

Since there’s so many people interested in this group buy, is it safe to say that the discount will be more than 10%?

Since there’s so many people interested in this group buy, is it safe to say that the discount will be more than 10%?

To my knowledge, that's not an option. Have you heard of this happening with 4x4 Labs before? I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth by asking them for a bigger discount. I do agree this is a pretty big buy providing that everyone follows through. And @InDaWoods, thanks again for maintaining that list, I just looked at another 4x4 Labs GB thread and it's so much easier to follow when they are all listed like that, especially with the location.

Last edited:
Well, if I remember correctly (might not) it was 10-15% depending on how many people would be in it. I think we’ve exceeded the original estimate at this point.

I initially said 10-15% off as a guestimate for what the GB discount would be, I didn't mention that it would be based on #'s of participants, only that we need x amount of people to initiate the GB. Once we had good traction I called Labs to verify the GB parameters and laid them out. Sorry if I misled anyone there.

Okay socal guys, I confirmed that my buddy will be heading up that way sometime in April and is willing to bring the KITS down to my place in Arroyo Grande (next door to Pismo Beach). You can pick them up from me whenever convenient. He is only asking for $100 to bring them to me. Total, not each. That's a great savings. I say we do that and a gift card or something, normally I would toss someone some beers etc, but Eddie doesn't drink. Please let me know if you would want your bumper brought to me for pickup. I would be down to do some wheeling while anyone is in town picking up their stuff if that worked out too.

Last edited:
Okay socal guys, I confirmed that my buddy will be heading up that way sometime in April and is willing to bring the bumper KITS down to my place in Arroyo Grande (next door to Pismo Beach). You can pick them up from me whenever convenient. He is only asking for $100 to bring them to me. Total, not each. That's a great savings. I say we do that and a gift card or something, normally I would toss someone some beers etc, but Eddie doesn't drink. Please let me know if you would want your bumper brought to me for pickup.

Wow, that's great! In to pitch in for a good gift card and PM how much you'd like cash to weld my kit together. Again no rush to get it welded since you're helping me out with that big time!

Okay socal guys, I confirmed that my buddy will be heading up that way sometime in April and is willing to bring the KITS down to my place in Arroyo Grande (next door to Pismo Beach). You can pick them up from me whenever convenient. He is only asking for $100 to bring them to me. Total, not each. That's a great savings. I say we do that and a gift card or something, normally I would toss someone some beers etc, but Eddie doesn't drink. Please let me know if you would want your bumper brought to me for pickup. I would be down to do some wheeling while anyone is in town picking up their stuff if that worked out too.
im in

Updating my order
1. SLIDERS for 1995-1997 w/ Cats (Kit)
2. 3RD ROW SEAT CARGO RACKS, Left side, Plain, (Kit)
3. REAR BUMPER, Dual swing w/ tire carrier, w/ Flares (Kit)

4. @ShedHead Fort Collins, CO (sliders kit, 3rd row seat go rack kit, Dual swing rear bumper w/ tire carrier kit)
23. @Lowbudgetlc100 los angeles, ca ( front bumper, rear bumper, ladder no swing all kits)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom