2020 Land Cruiser Heritage Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iptman

SILVER Star
Threads
Pretty cool. Not sure why they made it 2 row though. Guess I won't get one then.:frown: :D

2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition | Toyota.com

LND_MY20_0001_V001.png

They should make a real heritage edition and strip it down to nothing fancy.

Maybe I could Afford it then!

I do like the classic emblem on the back pillar. But it looks a little out of place.

Not sure why they made it 2 row though

"See and feel the dedication in every detail—from the contrast stitching that emphasizes the quality of the leather-trimmed seats to the increased cargo area that comes from removing the third row."

I'm assuming it has third row removable seats???

We've gotten to the point where it's time to get rid of the Sienna, maybe I could convince the wife this could be the ticket...but she really wants a hybrid...

Nice to see a nod and this is a move in the right direction. They should have taken an easy 1 step further and offer OEM snorkels, etc. like in other markets.

A stripped down or at least a diesel version would be nice. They seem to be differentiating the LX more and more each year so hopefully it will continue.

If I was Toyota I’d bring over the diesel, offer a GX-L trim level (not sure GX makes sense). If they want to do forced induction for efficiency and/or hybrid (likely the drivetrain from the Crown) do it in the LX only and allow for higher prices. Keep the LC in the $55-60k to $80k range. One can dream.

With The regs on diesels I am sure toyota doesn't want to test those waters.
Looks good.
I will say I also would like to see a stripped down version. I think we are all in the minority when we say we would prefer a minimalist approach to vehicles.

The 4Runner, Tacoma, and Wranglers are minimalist by today’s standards and sell like hot cakes. Most Land Cruiser buyers aren’t your typical buyer either. They only sell a few thousand a year so their formula isn’t perfect. The LX, GX, RX, highlander, etc. are for the typical buyer. Why not try a new approach with the LC in the US.

Agree on the regs and diesel, just wish it wasn’t true lol. Don’t regulate the real polluters (shipping and heavy trucks) but pound the small diesels that are relatively clean over a few percentage points.

Last edited:
I wonder if the 2020 Bronco had anything to do with this? It would've been cool if they did a panoramic roof like the Bronco is supposedly getting. I actually was thinking about the Bronco as an option if I didn't find my Hundy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom