2019 Tuttle Creek Playtime - MSMR Oct. 25-27th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hate to admit I’m enough of a nerd to get the reference.

I'm out. Too many other things booked for that weekend........ :(

Bus is reserved at space 33, the boat side and there is tent camping along there as well as camping around the cabins.

To be clear, we were going to put the bus down by the huge field about halfway back through the property; however, with recent rains, it might not be smart to go back with the Bus, so we are going to be close to the lake.

That reminds me, we can fish at the lake.

FYI. Just drove by Tuttle Creek ORV area and Fancy Creek Park today. Also talked to the Corps and Tuttle Creek State Park. They are open with some caveats - the ORV area does have some debris in the lower area and there is some debris blocking parts of the main trail but it can be navigated through side trails. Fancy Creek is open but only primitive camping. None of the hookups are on at that site. Randolph (across the bridge) is open with electric and primitive sites available.

The family and I are probably going to go this weekend and next. I’ll post up any refinement to the status once I get into the trails.

Pics are of Fancy Creek Park
full

full

full

full

full

Fancy Creek and Randolph reference the ORV Area (Green Marker Flag)
full

I want to go anywhere! But sadly things are really busy, and I don’t yet have time to go anywhere, let alone finish the jalopy...grr

Thanks for checking it out. We will be back at Tuttle next year -- hopefully. Love the park and the camping area.

This year we have committed to go down to the Rush Springs.

Speaking of... I am planning on leaving Thursday afternoon, so that I can setup camp before dark, so leaving 2 pm or so.

k

My pleasure. I hope you guys have a great time in Rush Springs!

Matt

Rob and I will bring our award winning chili for dinner one night. If some could bring cheese and chopped onions for toppings and maybe crackers that would be great.

Rob and I will bring our award winning chili for dinner one night. If some could bring cheese and chopped onions for toppings and maybe crackers that would be great.

I'll bring some shredded cheese.

Great time

27924421-1BCA-4F6F-8EA3-977D1C40FFC4.jpeg

14F175F4-053C-4ACD-B817-B2BA1A6697FF.jpeg

116A4EED-8840-48BB-9911-F1A84924D64F.jpeg

A2CDB990-CC53-48C4-A057-C3B2A32305A8.jpeg

We hit most of the park, very different from Smorr. not many ledges most of it was gravel, great place for someone new to offloading to get a lot of experience. We did hit a few slick spots the required winching up hills, but for the most part it was a easier park. We ended up doing several of the “crawler” trails and if it was dry I would’ve had no issues. Facilities were nice there with shower houses and bathrooms. Ice was available. Wish I took a picture of the row of boats they have converted into cabins...., only in the Ozarks could you see something that crazy! The one comment all of us had is that the trail markings are nonexistent, stupid, and make a park dangerous as you rarely know what you’re going down

94B7921C-27C8-4AD8-B96E-E52A0CE3C1B3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom