2019 STLCA Annual Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The STLCA Annual Meeting will be held Oct 26th 2019. UPDATED INFORMATION!
The STLCA Annual Meeting will be held at Roger's house in Manchester Saturday the 26th. Due to the weather, we're turning this into a work weekend so bring your projects. We'll be holding elections for Treasurer and Vice President. We'll discuss GSMTR 2020, the Coalmont project & future rides. Send a message for the address.

Last edited:
Saturday the 26th, we'll be helping clean up the Cove. I'll have trash bags and gloves to hand out.

5DB7892C-BD05-4A57-8480-35CBD35A74A7.png

I have 2 trash pickers I’ll bring and a chainsaw.

The Cove Cleanup has been canceled due to the threat of 2-4 inches of rain this weekend. We will still be having the annual meeting and will announce the location later today.

Last edited:
The STLCA Annual Meeting will be held at Roger's house in Manchester Saturday the 26th. Due to the weather, we're turning this into a work weekend so bring your projects. We'll be holding elections for Treasurer and Vice President. We'll discuss GSMTR 2020, the Coalmont project & future rides. Send a message for the address.

sorry I did not come over to the meeting....I'll try to get out to some of the things going on in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom