2019 FJ-45 Run (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Georg, I've been looking on Google Maps for the place you are describing. Is there something else I can look for?

Also, if I were to come up I would be arriving Saturday afternoon, do you think I would be able to find you guys?

Thanks,

Mike
Hey Mike,
Here are some directions:
Directions
Take Highway 88/Carson Pass Highway 12 miles East of Kirkwood to Blue Lakes Road.
Turn right on Blue Lakes Road and travel 11.5 Miles to Lower Blue Lake (The last five miles being gravel road (or it was a few years ago).
You will come to the PG&E caretaker’s station/campground at Lower Blue Lake, you will know this because you just drove back on to asphalt.
Go to the left below the dam following the creek, there is a sign marking the trail.
Google Maps Link based on GPS coordinates for Forest Road 9N83/Deer Valley OHV Trail (19E01) Head entrance
38.607862, -119.925478 Deer Valley OHV Trail Head GPS coordinates

Google Maps Link based on GPS coordinates for the camping spot
38.5913611 -119.91977777777778 North Water Crossing Camp Spot
Note: You don't have to cross creek as the camp is before the creek.

I also attached a map. Thanks for the photo Ken!
Safe travels

Attachments

• Deer Valley North Water Crossing Camping Spot.pdf
    243.1 KB · Views: 107
Sad to say Wendy and I will be missing this years 45 Run. Its one the Best Family reunions we attend. Limited vacation time and we are gearing up for a 16 day Road trip to Hot springs in October. Love you all and dance like no ones watching

Sad to say Wendy and I will be missing this years 45 Run. Its one the Best Family reunions we attend. Limited vacation time and we are gearing up for a 16 day Road trip to Hot springs in October. Love you all and dance like no ones watching

Going to miss you guys! Have a safe Labor Day!

Hey anyone going up tomorrow? (Sat)
If so, can you let Ken know that I most likely won’t make it up.
I broke off a bolt replacing my water pump ...

I was selfish and only took pictures of mine.
289FF3E3-F2C4-4E12-9825-2422EB309629.jpeg

Last edited:
I was working on new engine mounts. My finger got sucked into the angle grinder under the guard! Not even sure how it happened I’m pretty good with a grinder haha
Holy crap. Well, you still have lots of other fingers, right?

:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom