2018 Carolina Relic Run - Volunteers Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Carolina Relic Run is less than a month away. As is always the case with these large events, we depend on our ONSC family be good hosts and to volunteer for a few hours of service over the course of the weekend.

I am in need of additional volunteers as reflected below. Please PM me or post up if you are willing to lend a hand or know someone that should be asked. If you feel I've overlooked asking for help in a particular area, please PM me. Please note, the fine folks at Texalina BBQ will be taking care of all the needs surrounding dinner (including the buffet tables).

Registration (Schedule/Shifts TBD but needs are Friday evening and Saturday morning): Projected need: 8-12
@forrest5000 (Eric); @fj40alex (Alex); @gaap master (Rob) @CharlestonG8R (Jeremy); @Fort Knox (Allen)and Marie Shandor

Vehicle Inspections (Schedule/Shifts TBD but needs are Friday evening and Saturday morning): Projected Need: 8-10
@fourtrax (Eric), @4LowandSlow (Garrett); @GLTHFJ60 (Johnny), @forrest5000 (Eric); @NTAPHSE (Keith) @S4Cruiser (Jon); @dbenke (David)

Leader for Friday late afternoon/dusk trail ride:
Easy: @roadstr6 (Dave)
Moderate: @Cirbo (Jim)​

Leaders for Saturday trail rides:
Relic Run (Easy): Group One - @FJinTegaCay (David); Group Two - @77 KROOZER (Mike)
Moderate: @Cirbo (Jim)
Hard: @GLTHFJ60 (Johnny)​

Leader(s) for Sunday trail ride(s):
Easy:
Moderate:​

Emcee:

Campsite Activities: (Please sign up to bring any of the following)
Cornhole boards - @mtweller (Ramon); @Comet (Travis) Prefer to have at least two sets;
Kickball -
Ladder Toss - @Axe55
Bocce - @Roxx (Rafael); @NCdave (Dave)

Firewood: Camp host (Steve) has said he plans to cut up a few fallen pine trees for us. Possibly @S4Cruiser (Jon)

Drone - Video and still images:
Video - Nickk Irl (pending confirmation)

Thanks in advance everyone!

Last edited:
I have cornhole boards, assuming I have room I'll bring the set.

I can bring the bocce balls

Corn Hole boards from me.

I plan to be there all day Saturday, probably not wheeling, so I'm available for whatever you need.
Now I just have to register

David - I'll help out at registration.

Thanks to those of you that have volunteered so far. If not all spots are filled, we'll recruit people on the spot to pitch in.

Thanks again!

Thanks to those of you that have volunteered so far. If not all spots are filled, we'll recruit people on the spot to pitch in.

Thanks again!
I have had a few state they will be hanging around camp most the weekend, and would be willing to help. E and I will be around camp pretty much from Thur. morning till Sun mid day (with exception of me getting kids to and from school on Thur. anyone have a Prius I can borrow.. haha).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom