2017 Member shirts or other? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like an etched logo pint glass. But I'll be happy to have a hat with our logo on it. And some more stickers, I've got another Yeti type cup that needs a logo on it.

If we're going hat route....might I suggest these...good for us types that can't see (wear glasses) or those folks that wear sunglasses a lot (@fjfodee)

Notch Classic Khaki Hat

upload_2017-2-7_7-47-30.png

Those look cool. Kinda expensive though. And the last fitted hats we did weren't really a hit.

A little pricey yes, but they're pretty nice...they do have adjustable versions...I'm all for the adjustable version as well (I dislike fitted)

Notch Classic Tan Operator Adjustable Hat

upload_2017-2-7_9-57-38.png

bulk discount: up to 24 hats gets up 10% off. 25 or more hats is 15% off...so price per hat would be hovering around $23 per hat...still kinda pricey

Last edited:
I like the velcro section on the front of that hat. We could get custom patches made to go on them. Hmm....

Yearly Club Morale/Event Patches? Hmm....I like where you're heads at Sir!

Okay, this is gettin out of hand. Focus people:smokin:

:bounce2:Coming soon! :bounce:

Silipint_Inquiry_-_dotnofoolin_gmail_com_-_Gmail.png

We're also doing hats. Still gathering quotes and details on that.

Once the cups and the hats are in hand, I'll update the website for 2017 membership dues, and y'all can go to town.

Stay tuned!

Sili Pints came in today... Waiting on hats to come in to give to the embroidery shop and then we can get the membership page updated and you can sign up and we'll send you the goods!

IMG_4342.JPG

Hats are in hand. Website has been updated. 2017 dues are ready to be paid. Hope y'all enjoy the goods this year.

We will have the goods at the April meeting, so if you want to pay online (or pick manual payment) and get the hat and cup at the meeting, we can do that.

20170413_151129.jpg

20170413_151210_001.jpg

20170413_151233.jpg

20170413_151248.jpg

20170413_151327.jpg

@YotaJosh

Not trying to be picky but why not have the back ground color come through the logo on the brown hats like it does on the blue hat?

@YotaJosh

Not trying to be picky but why not have the back ground color come through the logo on the brown hats like it does on the blue hat?

That would have been a better option for sure. It looks better in person. The light brown thread next to the white is hard to distinguish in the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom