2017 Member shirts or other? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay guys, we need some opinions. Trying to figure out something for membership dues. Silipint cup, hat, new shirt, or even a new color sweatshirt with same logo as the red one. Anybody want to offer ideas?

Nice glass Pint glasses
Waterprooof jacket
Summit full brim hat (the floppy foldable kind)
SELECTABLE LOCKERS....

I like a good hoodie but it's about to be the wrong time of the year for one. I vote T-shirt, pint glass, or ARB air lockers

Second the ARB air lockers (or Harrop e-lockers for that matter).

How about a logo'd Yeti (or Ozark Trails) cup. Stolen pic below:

IMG_0774.JPG

Lockers will raise the dues, but only by $5 a year. Sounds like a great idea! :grinpimp:

Lance and I discussed a stainless tumbler, but they are so common and cheap now, and just about everyone has one. It's pretty simple to snag one on your own, and put our sticker on it. We'll give you as many stickers as you want. :)

The Silipint option (https://www.silipint.com/) is appealing since it has many uses. I have one that I camp with, use with big water jugs when working in the heat, etc.

Any interest in an embroidered trucker style hat?

Personally, I have a closet full of shirts. Hence the reason for thinking about other good ideas.

Same here on the shirts. Silipint looks cool. Always down for a hat, cozies, Trasharoo would be cool (probably too expensive).

I'm cool with a hat too. But I vote we have some non structured summer type hats made to go along with the trucker hats.

We had these made over the summer for our hunting club. They are really lightweight and comfy.
IMG_3329.JPG
IMG_3330.JPG
IMG_3331.JPG

If we get hats I vote for a descent quality one....not one of those ones that fit like a Kipah (you know...the Jewish hat thing...no offense to you Jews..). I have a big head....daddy needs a big hat!

I'm in on the ARB for a $5 increase.

I'll take one for a 8" Toy diff please.

Or a 9.5 LC diff....either is cool.

Would there be a visor option available? Maybe this will solve my big head problem lol.

Like do a hat and visor with the same logo as an option. Just a thought.

Tumbler or hats is my vote....do I get a vote now? :bounce: (LOL):bounce2:

Would there be a visor option available? Maybe this will solve my big head problem lol.

Like do a hat and visor with the same logo as an option. Just a thought.

This ain't Mississippi son. Keep that yuppy stuff on your side of the river.

un-structured summer hat or visor
Bought one of Boden's CLC hats at SCC (yellow mesh back) wear it a lot.
No jelly club for me . . .

What about a nice RLC umbrella?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom