2017 Meeting in 2018 March 10th, Newton Iowa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wicker

SILVER Star
Threads
We need to hold our yearly meeting
When and where what works for every one?

I'm usually free on Saturday nights, otherwise I'd need a few weeks notice since I work swing shift. I'm always down for a road trip. I suppose it depends on who all is going before we decide on a location. I'm about 45mins from Ames, 60ish mins from des Moines, and about 2 hours from cedar rapids.

I know in the past we do something before Thanksgiving, so my reply might be a late in the game. I'm coaching two VB teams and we practice Sat and Sun mornings.

If a meeting gets planned, I will try to make it. Shouldn't be an issue, but no weekend is better than the other.

With that said, If we can't get something going before the end of the year. I would like to plan one well in advanced for one in March to get rolling on TCCC '18.

I want to be able to go this time! And there is another 80 in Cedar Rapids! @FIVEmanTR10

@Dudleyfj40 this was the fourth 80 at the dealership a few weeks ago when we were there. I’ll let him introduce himself.

Hello my name's Pete. This is my first cruiser and won't be my last. Glad to finally have one as I had been looking for years. Look forward to some group rides and lines though I know the area doesn't provide too much.

Hello my name's Pete. This is my first cruiser and won't be my last. Glad to finally have one as I had been looking for years. Look forward to some group rides and lines though I know the area doesn't provide too much.

Are you the one looking for parts on CL?

No but I have talked to the guy as he also has a post on FB - Josh i think

We did Des Moines last time , do you want to have it over your way.
Ceder Rapids, Amana
if not I was thinking Jethros BBQ in Altoona or a small bar and restaurant a few miles south of the speedway, Fore Seasons
I want to have the meeting at 2 or 3 so we can make it a meet and great ,BS session after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom