2017 Meeting in 2018 March 10th, Newton Iowa

wicker

SILVER Star

We need to hold our yearly meeting
When and where what works for every one?

JaketheSSnake

SILVER Star
I'm usually free on Saturday nights, otherwise I'd need a few weeks notice since I work swing shift. I'm always down for a road trip. I suppose it depends on who all is going before we decide on a location. I'm about 45mins from Ames, 60ish mins from des Moines, and about 2 hours from cedar rapids.

Dudleyfj40

SILVER Star

I know in the past we do something before Thanksgiving, so my reply might be a late in the game. I'm coaching two VB teams and we practice Sat and Sun mornings.

If a meeting gets planned, I will try to make it. Shouldn't be an issue, but no weekend is better than the other.

With that said, If we can't get something going before the end of the year. I would like to plan one well in advanced for one in March to get rolling on TCCC '18.

wicker

SILVER Star

Will Feb 10th , sat. night work for a meeting

Dudleyfj40

SILVER Star

Feb 10th is Brayden's home Show Choir. Pretty important stuff for her. Not sure what I will have to help with if any.

Hello my name's Pete. This is my first cruiser and won't be my last. Glad to finally have one as I had been looking for years. Look forward to some group rides and lines though I know the area doesn't provide too much.

Dudleyfj40

SILVER Star

Hello my name's Pete. This is my first cruiser and won't be my last. Glad to finally have one as I had been looking for years. Look forward to some group rides and lines though I know the area doesn't provide too much.
Are you the one looking for parts on CL?

wicker

SILVER Star

We did Des Moines last time , do you want to have it over your way.
Ceder Rapids, Amana
if not I was thinking Jethros BBQ in Altoona or a small bar and restaurant a few miles south of the speedway, Fore Seasons
I want to have the meeting at 2 or 3 so we can make it a meet and great ,BS session after

wicker

SILVER Star

I go there all the time I'm friends with the owners
nice bar and good food

Top Bottom