2017 lx570 (best fitting trd wheel) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For the 2010 LX the factory adjacent part you need is Denso 550-0103 sensors. YMMV on the fit kit. The only thing you need from the fit kit when you have new sensors is the nut that holds the valve on the outside of the wheel. I suspect they could re-use that part from the Tundra wheel assuming there are actually TPMS sensors installed (if so, maybe you can unload those to recoup some $$).
Thanks, great info. This is the one?

Amazon product ASIN B00NQ05U24

Thanks, great info. This is the one?

Amazon product ASIN B00NQ05U24
See if you can find them in black valve stems and also get black stem caps

Yep. And Amazon to the rescue there. A Schrader brand fit kit for $2 each. Also, the Denso one right below it which is probably exactly the Toyota part for $6 in the "Frequently Bought Together" section.

Amazon product ASIN B002GZ1XBM

This has SAVED my ass before and I would always keep a couple of spares around!

I like this Tundra wheel on my dark grey. It's easy to make "L" center caps for them, too.

View attachment 2185648
This looks great! I have a 2019 and trying to decide on which 18inch wheels to go with. TRD's are on the list for sure. How was the handling compared to the factory 20 or 21 inch wheels? Are you using spacers at all? Can you share a side profile picture to see how they fill the wheel wells? Thank you

2017 LX with TRD Pros. Photo before and after Dissent bumpers.

D318311C-8A6D-4A9C-9004-628E86C7A9F2.jpeg
FCA3B0B1-2EA1-476D-B58A-D4C04EDCC343.jpeg

This looks great! I have a 2019 and trying to decide on which 18inch wheels to go with. TRD's are on the list for sure. How was the handling compared to the factory 20 or 21 inch wheels? Are you using spacers at all? Can you share a side profile picture to see how they fill the wheel wells? Thank you
Thanks. I don't think there was much change in handling. The Pirelli tires were especially hard and I swapped them for P rated Generals. No lift or spacers. I don't think I have a better photo than that one to show the proportions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom