2015 FJ45-Run Sept 5th-7th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Me too

The event is Saturday thru Monday. A lot of people including myself will be getting there on Saturday so we should run Slickrock on Sunday and the raffle will definitely be Sunday evening.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

With just the stock tank in my 40, I should consider bringing extra fuel.
There is a gas station just past boards crossing road on highway 4
So if you can make it there, no
Untitled.png
unless you like carrying fuel....

For the HAMS attending, is the consensus 146.460 for simplex? Also, does the Pinecrest repeater have the best coverage for this area?

What channel will everyone be using for CB?

Raffle prizes are trickling in. A big thanks to all of my vendors and event supporters!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Can-Am-Cruisers

Im in!
@MountNGoat We running Slickrock? :steer:
I'm game!:D I think there was talk elsewhere in this thread about running a different trail as well. Putting our house-fabbed 1/4" skid plate on mom's 80 this weekend...might have found some LED's for her front bumper as well ...;)

I think I can make it. (I hope I can make it.)
Thanks for hosting Georg!
I hear there might be some Railroad swag in the raffle this year Tony :grinpimp:

^My brother and I will be headed up to Corral Hollow Sunday in our 80's. We will be running it from east to west. This trail is super easy but has some great views and an old bear trappers cabin.

I'm in.

We're in! Me, Wife and 2y/o plus our hound dog sadie. Unfortunately wont be able to bring the '62. After our meeting with Gary at Mudrack on friday we learned that the Cruiser needs a knuckle job, tie rods and new shocks... :( We'll be in my Tacoma, if y'all will still have us!

Seth, we'd love to caravan up there with ya, but 0600 is too early for our blood. Hopefully we'll catch up with you in Arnold. If not, save us a flat spot! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom