2014 Turkey Trot.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

k20man, all are welcome. Turkey Trot is our annual event to have a bit of fun. Nothing to prove, nothing to do above and beyond what you want to do.

Hell, I'll be there in 2WD..... lol.

It's open to anything and anyone. Mark it down, plan to stay a while!

thanks, I know few guys with fj80 so I going the tell them all about this and they are here in central Orlando and other with jeeps too but no one seen to know about the turkey trot . I going to redneck yacht club on the 7 8 and 9, so that give me 2 week to go to Ocala I sure be there if I don't kill the 80 with all that water and mud lol !!!

Please do! There seems to be a drought of 80's in Orlando for sure... I don't drive mine as much as I'd like ;)

Maybe we need to make more events in Orlando to keep everyone in the know!

We'll be there, two of us on Friday or four of us on Sat. if granddaughters what to come.Do you need us to bring anything?

Hi to all FLCA members,
The Turkey Trot is coming up soon. Please let us know before the 15th, so we can ensure that we have enough notice for preparation of food and prizes. We want to make sure that everyone to has an amazing time. You can also text me to RSVP. It should be a great turn out! Thank you all.

Luis
407-468-8776

I hope to read about stories and see pictures; I am living vicariously through this forum until I get off this project.

Are most people planning on wheeling Saturday or Sunday? I've never been to Hard Rock and don't know on how much they have to offer.

I spoke to Hard Rock management yesterday. For those of us arriving Saturday, they are opening the gate at 9:00AM. I don't know if this is old news or new news, just thought I would put it out there for anyone that is arriving Saturday.

Looks like I'll be there Sunday morning!

If anyone needs a ride from Tampa, or would like to sit in a passenger seat... message me, and we will try to work something out!

I had a great time connecting with everyone Saturday. thanks for everything all Luis and family. Ps I need my jack/tools/ bag.

Had a good time, the daughters had fun also as always. Just found more stuff to do to the ole girl now when I get home. Add suspension bushing kit to the list as well as clean the alternator that didn't take to kind to the mud bath.

What kind carnage, what kind of stucks? Wish I could have made it to this one. Hope everyone had a safe enjoyable time, I know the food had to be great!

I lost the plastic extension on my front bumper by pushing a wave of mud, but it was damaged prior by my wife mall crawling. I'm on duty now, I'll get around to managing the pics and video when I get home. LC60 had to do some rear diff work (sounded like a lost pin in the spider gears), other than that I don't think any other carnage was noted. Another stock 80 (locked) had to winch out of a mud hole and a 60 series got hung up on a rock climb requiring a snatch backwards. Video of both to come, don't change that dial

Can you believe some clown ran out of gas on Saturday morning right off the bat?

Yep. Go figure. That's exactly what happens when you don't drive your rig to the trail! Thanks for the help loading, weight distribution was much better on the way home than it was on the way up there. I was pulling her home at 75+ once we got past the turnpike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom