2014 stockton cruiser swap meet!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
it's time for our anual cruiser specific swap meet in stockton, northern CA. date: april 12th 2014 time: 9am to 2pm location: 4932 waterloo road stockton CA ( 3/4 mile east of hwy 99 on right ) price: $10 per spot; 50/50 cash raffle, the rest goes to the land owner attendance fee: freebie food: we'll have a caterer/roachcoach on hand, lotsa junkfood within 1/2 mile pets: NO. PLEASE leave your dogs at home. kids: only if they're supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!! and i mean at all times. that does not translate to "as long as they're on the property", it means they need to be at your side at all times. so PLEASE be a responsible parent and keep your kids with you. show-n-shine: sure, so bring your cruisers!!!!!!! we'll come up with a prize..... so dig up your old parts, load them in your cruiser and show up. might as well crack open your piggy bank wile you're at it. a few vendors have been invited and will be te the event as well. please keep in mind that this event will be hosted on a friends property. he has invited us to have the swap meet there once again. i have a ton of respect for chip so let's make sure we behave accordingly, clean up after ourselves,......you get the point. hope to see you there!!!!!!! georg @ valley hybrids

NICE!!
I had actually been wondering if you had set a date yet on this!!
Missed last year and plan to go this year!'
Got a BOX O SH$ T from my build to try and odd load!!

NICE!!
I had actually been wondering if you had set a date yet on this!!
Missed last year and plan to go this year!'
Got a BOX O SH$ T from my build to try and odd load!!

If we were to combine our $%&* you might need a trailer!! hope to be able to make that trip as well lets get together on it next month!

Dont really have anything to sell but gonna see if I can make it with BeBe.

It's just a cool ill event. Stuff to buy, you can sell stuff, meet fellow cruiser heads, see new ways to spend your money on your rig, they have vendors there (ruff stuff and marlin crawler have been in the past) and if they're still doing it, they had some pretty good BBQ.

I'll meet you guys there for a little BBCNN hug :D

Planning on attending as well.

Yay for a cruiser event.

Any BBCNN folks coming down to the swap meet? I'll be there with Ali in tow too. With any luck I'll get my diff back and be in the 100 :rolleyes:

Planning on attending. Headed down to see my dad on Friday night and will probably stay Saturday night and head back Sunday. Anyone headed out late on Friday? This will be the longest trip that BeBe has made since I drove her home, bit nervous honestly but sure I will be fine.

I'm headin down.
I don't have much to peddle, but its a fun time.

I was hoping to go but did not realize that this fell right before Easter Jeep Safari. I am headed to Moab on Saturday so I will not be able to make it. Bummer because I seem to have plenty of tires and parts to sell!

Good to see you guys there. I ran into Keith and Kyle and know that I saw a couple others from a distance. My dad had fun wondering around with me for an hour or so. Didn't purchase anything because I am purchasing stuff to do axle rebuild and replace rotors. Took a few pictures and will post those up when I get home later today.

We, my fiance and I, had a fun time. Thanks LelandEOD for bringing down our club shirts/sweatshirts. We didn't stay too long as we were headed to the sailboat show in Oakland. Met up with Mudrak to ask a few questions about my truck. Looking forward to getting it back and driving.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom