2014 FJ SUMMIT, Ouray Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Get ready to go into LEGENDARY MODE!!!!!

Holly will be with you so I know this is all talk and you will be Legendary toned down mode!

Negatron big D!! Holly gave me the green light for the week. Get ready schmucks, you have not seen anything yet, I think my lexus can Fly!!

For your sake with no LOCKERS and no Full size SPARE.............I hope it can fly!

Packing, repair, packing, cb install, trailer lights check, packing.......crap I know Im going to forget something........ugh!

ive been packing and prepping the FJ all weekend. getting really excited. i think i just pissed my pants

HAHAHAAHA!! Anybody coming through Denver??

Well if this is the case............I'm pretty sure your 80 will be able to fly!

Made it to Ouray...been drinking beer across CO since Friday

Made it to Ouray...been drinking beer across CO since Friday
Haven't hit the first trail yet, but having a blast. Met so many people.. Here for Summit and otherwise.. Spent all evening hanging at the Ouray Brewery with Jason Demello and his crew...super nice down to earth people. He even picked up my tab unbeknownst to me.

Haven't hit the first trail yet, but having a blast. Met so many people.. Here for Summit and otherwise.. Spent all evening hanging at the Ouray Brewery with Jason Demello and his crew...super nice down to earth people. He even picked up my tab unbeknownst to me.

Isn't that the truth. Jason is a really cool guy. I got to hang out with him at the Jamboree a couple years ago. But enough of that. You need to hit some trails and take some pics. :D

Nothing better than to start the trip off with dropping the transmission in the f350 in the middle of a indian reservation in Red Mesa, NM

heres the pic of the tow

fj summit tow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom